• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Birmingham girl op 7th june 14

I've lost 90 pound since I started this journey that includes the six months and pre op only another 6 pound to go and it will be 7 stone. I've had a bypass. I didn't have to see psychiatrist or any other intervention. I did have to have sleep apnoea test with a machine at home along with blood tests but that was all.

Wow that's amazing well done. I have no medical problems other then being overweight. I only had to see the psychologist as everyone who goes through solihull level 3 has to see her before being referred for surgery.

I wish I had seen one it might have helped me cope with the big chane that takes place in your mind. I don't know about the bander's but I know I've had some weirded thought about dying and not eating enough lol but m ok now but having some copying strategies might have been a hood thing. I'd still do,it again. Good luck with your journey

I was lucky I got referred before all the changes got referred from gp august 2013 saw surgeon and seminar in the October 2013 placed straight on list then removed for other reasons then placed back on list in the Feb 2014 and surgery April 2014

Back