• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 weeks until xmas - whats your goal. Xmas Eve - How did you do?

fjsinc

At 8 months post op I'm beginning to accept that it will take me as long (proberbly longer) to lose the last 4 stone that it did to lose the first 8.
So my goal is to loose a stone by Christmas!

I cant believe its 10 weeks until Christmas - what's your mini goal?

Last edited:

ClaireMarie

I'm two weeks out and I'd like to lose a stone and half for Christmas, I won't be gutted if I don't though I was smaller than most bypassers when I had the op so I know I won't lose huge amounts fast.

Good luck x

Purple Sparkle

I would like to lose at least another stone by Christmas - the pounds are not coming off as fast as some other banders, but what is coming off is staying off, and that its a major milestone for me! :)

Justine x

Butterfly_lady

I would like to pluck up the courage to ring up and book my actual op :D

Val

Committed Weight Loser
I am at the beginning of my journey so I would like to loose another 1 and a half stone by Christmas :)

sarahrob

My goal was to be under 20 stone. That's only 7lbs away, so I may have to rethink it depending on how the next couple of weeks go!

fayz

Just over a stone and a half would make it 6 stone loss in six months, that would be perfect

Lippyloirston

Only two weeks since my bypass so I don't think it would be unreasonable to lose 2 stone before Christmas. Can't believe we are on the lard up to Christmas, must get organised ;)

Danielle <3

3 months post bypass and want 12lb off for Christmas my target weight, would be amazeballs Eeeeeeeeeeeekkk exciting times Ho,ho,ho Good luck everyone WE CAN DO THIS :D x

louloumoo

I would love to be 10 stone by Christmas!! And a size 10!
Got a fill Friday, so with a bit of extra work it may be possible!
Jingle bloody bells...

louloumoo

Only two weeks since my bypass so I don't think it would be unreasonable to lose 2 stone before Christmas. Can't believe we are on the lard up to Christmas, must get organised ;)

I suggest with do not LARD up at Christmas... Maybe not following weight loss surgery anyway!!
Stick to low fat marg for now hay!! ;-)

I would like to lose at least 25-30 pounds more before Christmas :) cause I am going on a 2 and a half week holiday and for travel sake I want to be that much lighter. :):) Hope everyone reaches their mini goals !!!

Yvessa

I want another stone off by Christmas - I want to hit 50% total loss + under 100kg + 15stone loss + bmi 35 lol.

oztega

I've set myself a goal of another 10 lbs by Xmas, recently had my first fill & onto real food for first time in weeks. So good to be eating crunchier foods that fill me up quicker & for longer.

I'm at 14.6 now & looking forward to seeing the 13s soon

Good luck to everyone :)