• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 weeks until xmas - whats your goal. Xmas Eve - How did you do?

Yvessa

chummy

Currently 15.1st. Hoping to loose another 1.7 stone by Xmas taking me to 13.8st. If I could get 13.7 that would be great. And all without a fill !!

And then too keep the weight off over Xmas would be a first.

Good luck all xxx

sarahloveswelshcobs

I want to be 200lb by Christmas !

I've spent last two weeks going up a bit... but back to bare basics and I've dropped 4lb since Monday on greens and soup only. Weigh day tomorrow...

If I can kick start and get losing again, I might still just make it...

sarah x

I'm two weeks out and I'd like to lose a stone and half for Christmas, I won't be gutted if I don't though I was smaller than most bypassers when I had the op so I know I won't lose huge amounts fast. Good luck x
hi Claire I was on the smaller side for the op too 16 stone 4 lb I'm aiming for another stone before Xmas x

top_kat

I know I'm a bander lol but this is a great thread lol

I set my Xmas target at the beginning of October to lose 19lbs, at which point I will have lost half of my starting weight and have lost over 12 stones. My BMI will be under 30.

I've lost 10lbs of those 19 this month, so hoping that I will reach that target certainly by Xmas, although would like to see it gone by end of November :)

Yvessa

I know I'm a bander lol but this is a great thread lol

I set my Xmas target at the beginning of October to lose 19lbs, at which point I will have lost half of my starting weight and have lost over 12 stones. My BMI will be under 30.

I've lost 10lbs of those 19 this month, so hoping that I will reach that target certainly by Xmas, although would like to see it gone by end of November :)

Good luck hun :)

shelleymarie

I would like half a stone off by Christmas. 10lb would be great but it is very slow now so I'd be happy with half a stone :)

Val

Committed Weight Loser
Just over a stone and a half would make it 6 stone loss in six months, that would be perfect

OMG that's fantastic!!!!!:eek:

fjsinc

Right then! Sounds like a challenge everyone.

I would like to be under 20 stone for Christmas. Anything more would be an amazing bonus. x