• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 weeks until xmas - whats your goal. Xmas Eve - How did you do?

How are things going blonde Jane. Hope your feeling ok. X
Really, really well. So far no issues. I don't feel in the slightest bit hungry so have to make sure I remember to have something to drink (on liquids obviously) but I have to say other than a pretty constant stitch feeling and never feeling hungry, I don't feel like I have had anything done at all x

Neisie

LifesAJourney - I feel you! I'm traveling for the holidays, too and hoping to be a lot lighter by our trip. Thinking my legs might swell less if I'm not so big. I'm hoping for 10 kilos (22 lbs) but would love to hit 12-13 kilos! Fingers crossed.

Butterfly_lady

Neisie

LifesAJourney - I feel you! I'm traveling for the holidays, too and hoping to be a lot lighter by our trip. Thinking my legs might swell less if I'm not so big. I'm hoping for 10 kilos (22 lbs) but would love to hit 12-13 kilos! Fingers crossed.

I've also completed my goal! I've lost 13 kilos which is 28.6 lbs!

Yvessa

I want another stone off by Christmas - I want to hit 50% total loss + under 100kg + 15stone loss + bmi 35 lol.
not looking likely :( need to lose another 9lbs in under 3 weeks.

fjsinc

I'm 1 lb off my goal. Its felt like an age, with more stalls than losses. But very happy.

louloumoo

I would love to be 10 stone by Christmas!! And a size 10! Got a fill Friday, so with a bit of extra work it may be possible! Jingle bloody bells...

Not likely for me neither hovering around the 10.4 mark for weeks and the festivities (ie food and drink) r already apon us! Oh well 10.4 will have to do for me now... Kick start in the new year..

I'm there. I wanted to be in the 19's and my weight as of this morning is most definitely that. Yay! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Beegee

I wanted to be wearing a Monsoon dress... I would be there except I couldn't find one I liked.. blooming typically walked past Monsoon numerous times in the past wishing to be in one of their lovely dresses and now that I can fit into their size range I cant find one I like... oh well saves me a large Wonga of dosh.

Danielle <3

well i doubt il hit my target i lost half of set target before crimbo. I have stalled past few weeks so need an extra push, hopefully il get it on my 6 mth post op in January x

Hit my GOAL for before Christmas :) YAY!!!!!!! proud of myself wanted to lose 25-30 pounds and have lost 25 since I set goal ... still have time before Christmas who knows maybe I will get to 30 :) Hope everyone hits their Christmas goals :)

shelleymarie

I wanted to get to 11.7 but hoped for 11 st. I'm now 11st 4lb so could do it, or get really close. I will be in the 10's in the new year for sure though and that is exciting :)