• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 weeks until xmas - whats your goal. Xmas Eve - How did you do?

fayz

Just over a stone and a half would make it 6 stone loss in six months, that would be perfect
I'm so thrilled I've exceeded my goal, lost 6 stone and a pound. Feel amazing but keep thinking I'm going to wake up one morning and find it's all been a dream! This is the best Christmas ever x

Well done to everyone who has hit their goals or even come anywhere near, just being on this journey is a huge achievement x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Val

Committed Weight Loser
Ok so I didn't get to 20 stone by Christmas..
But Hey Ho only had my band 3rd October..anyway I did hit the 20's from 24.7 so Im very grateful to everyone that has pushed me on and supported me
Especially
TK
Sarah
Kirstie
BB
and many others xxxxx

fjsinc

Well, I wanted to lose a stone - and I actually lost 15 lbs! So I'm pretty thrilled. Now I have to think about my new years goals :)

How did everyone do?

Last edited:

fjsinc

Well done Bally. Remarkable job!

Yvessa

I am still 9 lbs off sadly but happier in myself. I know it will come off.

shelleymarie

2 lb what off what I really wanted but 5 lb over what I expected so pretty happy with that. Now just enjoying Christmas and will get into the 10's in the new year :) merry Christmas everyone xx

shelleymarie

I found ive actually lost weight over christmas. Now into the 10s very happy :)

cazmic6

I've just weighed myself and got to my target today of 11st exactly,im really happy and can't believe im here x

ClaireMarie

I'm two weeks out and I'd like to lose a stone and half for Christmas, I won't be gutted if I don't though I was smaller than most bypassers when I had the op so I know I won't lose huge amounts fast. Good luck x

I ended up losing 2 1/2 stone, so I was really pleased.