• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

102 lbs Down.

wendy1963

After a stall for three weeks I have lost 4lbs this week finally I have lost 102lbs couldn't wait to be able to say I have lost 100lbs then it went to 102lbs even better. I had lots more to drink this week and I think t must have helped. I am a bit worried as I seem to be able to eat a bit more. So I am being more careful with what I choose to eat. I have had a couple of stressful weeks as my eight year old has been very unsettled along with the ASD they now think he haas ADHD. also he is noticing that he is doing things different to his classmates I really feel for him as he doesn't want to be naughty.

Last edited:
So very pleased for you on the surpassing the 100lb barrier - well done you. And especially what with all stresses of life going on around you too.

Well done Wendy :D

Well done to you! Sorry things are so stressful tho :(

Well done Wendy xx take care and i hope they manage to sort your little son out soon :)

Thats fab Wendy, congratulations, I'm at 96lbs and can't wait to hit that century!!
xx

well done to you as well, it won't be long before you reach it as well.

Brilliant well done xx

woohoo!!! well done wendy :) hope your son is ok xxx

Well done Wendy you have done fab girl, hope the little one gets sorted, I work with older kids it is difficult for them x

Thanks we are having a tough time at the moment because he isn't very well and he finds it difficult to understand.

Back