• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

11stone gone and more to go ;)

South Beach

1 yr 1 month post op.

Pics are March 2012 (wedding day) September 2013 next to it. Blue dress June 2014 and Bright red dress 2014 March ... 11 stone gone in over two years. Got 3 stone left to lose :)

Attachments

• wls journey.jpg
    wls journey.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 349
1 yr 1 month post op.

Pics are March 2012 (wedding day) September 2013 next to it. Blue dress June 2014 and Bright red dress 2014 March ... 11 stone gone in over two years. Got 3 stone left to lose :)

Wow.. you have done so well... You look amazing..x

wowsers you look absoblomming marvelous :) wd gal and very good luck with the remainder ............. you must be so chuffed ....... wow wow wow

Thank you ;) yes I am chuffed to bits. I wish I had had the bypass years earlier. Feel great and loving the fact people don't look at me as the fattie in the wheelchair or scooter anymore. It is weird how it is ok to be with walking difficulties and slimmer, but when over weight then it must all be due to weight! Not a birth defect. Generally people are so much nicer! I had not realised how often people judge on size. I am actually starting to feel slimmer now. Which is daft as have been shrinking steadily for three years. From size 30 (at largest) to 16 but I am going to be size 14 before Christmas. That is the plan.

Gosh, what a difference. Well done x

Thank you ;) yes I am chuffed to bits. I wish I had had the bypass years earlier. Feel great and loving the fact people don't look at me as the fattie in the wheelchair or scooter anymore. It is weird how it is ok to be with walking difficulties and slimmer, but when over weight then it must all be due to weight! Not a birth defect. Generally people are so much nicer! I had not realised how often people judge on size. I am actually starting to feel slimmer now. Which is daft as have been shrinking steadily for three years. From size 30 (at largest) to 16 but I am going to be size 14 before Christmas. That is the plan.

Good luck with the plan........... 14 for crimbo :) i'm sure you'll be there no worries. Its amazing how many people DO judge us fatties, but no more eh :) x x x x wishing you all the very best ...... onwards and downwards :)

Well done.

1 yr 1 month post op. Pics are March 2012 (wedding day) September 2013 next to it. Blue dress June 2014 and Bright red dress 2014 March ... 11 stone gone in over two years. Got 3 stone left to lose :)

You look absolutely amazing!!! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow you look absolutely gorgeous south beach. Well done on your amazing work. X

I get what you mean about having walking difficulties too. I still have to use my elbow crutches to get around but I don't get the same "derogatory" looks anymore now that I'm nearly 14st down.

Back