• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12march

Bling Babe

That’s great news, welcome to the forum, very good luck, looking forward to following your journey, which surgery are you having and where?
Don’t pack too much, toiletries, Pyjamas (the incisions are above the waistband so should irritate, soft sports bra, dry mouth spray, pillow to hold over your incisions on the journey home, this is really useful and if you need to cough, it ok my kindle but just slept all the time so didn’t use it, I’ll check back with other ideas, I need to look back in my diaries xxx

Sarnie

Got told my op was in April shock when recieve phone call today to offer me the opp on the 12th march I accepted got to start my diet asap sign of excitement and nerves are on ATM hospital bag to pack haven't started what should I pack xx
Hi, Wow, that is a shock, exciting though. Earplugs and an eye mask to add to what Bling babe said. What op are you having? x

Emma1504

Welcome
Think @Sarnie & @Bling Babe have covered it all apart from lip balm. Lack of fluids before & after op gives you dry lips & you don’t want them cracking.
You really don’t need much I slept most of the time while in hospital. I did take my phone & charger to keep people undated & post on this forum.
Be interested to hear about your journey
Good luck x

Bling Babe

Hi, Wow, that is a shock, exciting though. Earplugs and an eye mask to add to what Bling babe said. What op are you having? x
Yes definitely I took them and used them (I was in a single room thankfully) but forget to add it to this list xx

Parsnip

Good luck and welcome. I'll add you to the surgery list post x