• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

15 Things That I Can't Wait For!

*Wipes away a happy tear*
I reached the number 1 goal on my list which was
"1. For my daughter to be able to cuddle all of me instead of just half!"
A while ago I noticed that when my daughter cuddled me there was a huge difference, but now there seems room to spare which is just awesome, because when I look at myself I truly don't see that much of a difference, I still feel the same even though I've lost 6.4 since May. I see that my face is slimmer, my honey monster back has gone and my tummy doesn't stick out so much, but apart from that I feel the same!

Last edited:
nsv to me today swimming for first time in years swam 16 lenghs woo woo well done everyone x
I've recently started up swimming and it's really helping with my weight loss because it had slowed down quite a bit. I went swimming to a new pool on Monday and the steps to get into the pool were a lot narrower than the pool that I usually use. I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to fit down them, but I had no choice as I could hardly just jump into the swimming lane :rotflmao:
But when I walked down the little steps there was no issues and even a small gap to spare, I was shocked and delighted all at the same time! It's odd because I find space hard to gauge. I look at gaps that I think I'll be too big for then it turns out that I'm not. I'm still too scared to sit on a chair in a cafe or something! Hopefully that will change soon.

not having to keep pulling the zip of my jeans up because my belly keeps pushing it down,or using a metal key ring to keep the darn zip up !

The other day I finished the laundry and gave my daughter all of her clothes.
A few days later I went in her room to tidy it up a bit and found her leggings on the floor so I picked them up. As I was checking to see if they were dirty I noticed that they were mine! They looked so small that I thought that they were my teenagers! I had a HUGE smile on my face that day :D
The only downfall about a big weightloss is that I'm fricken freezing now I no longer have all my blubber keeping me warm on cold nights, but that's something I can happily live with! ;)

I forgot to add not taking up a 1/12 seats when on public transport and seeing the look on people`s faces as they think "1-can I perch next to that fatty,2-if I sit there will I catch the fat bug?
having to somehow make myself a little bit smaller so that someone can sit next to me when on the bus or train
pretending I am not there so I don't get hurt by all the above things I have just said after all I am human too and I do have feelings!

I forgot to add not taking up a 1/12 seats when on public transport and seeing the look on people`s faces as they think "1-can I perch next to that fatty,2-if I sit there will I catch the fat bug?
having to somehow make myself a little bit smaller so that someone can sit next to me when on the bus or train
pretending I am not there so I don't get hurt by all the above things I have just said after all I am human too and I do have feelings!

Soul destroying isn't it when a larger person approaches someone to sit next to and they give you daggers and try and make you sit elsewhere :(
I've just been able to take a plane ride for the first time in 14 years and the seat belt fit. I was so delighted :D
I've noticed these days I look up when I walk and not hang my head shame faced down to my toes. Some people have no idea how badly their cruel actions and looks affect large people.

your soo right!i find I pretend to not hear the tut tutting I hear or read by the look on his/her face I use to get on a bus and see those single seats and know I couldn't sit in it,thankfully since losing some weight I can at last take up that seat!so at least that's something no one need be bothered by me now !

I hate this. Society treat large people with bad press. I get more looks, stares and comments walking down the street or on the train than people get racist abuse. I am not dirty or lazy but people make m e feel worthless. Why should people judge us by the weight we carry! Grrrrrrrr!

I hate this. Society treat large people with bad press. I get more looks, stares and comments walking down the street or on the train than people get racist abuse. I am not dirty or lazy but people make m e feel worthless. Why should people judge us by the weight we carry! Grrrrrrrr!

I take offence there because I'm Italian Pakistani decent and I'm with a fully figure (fat).

Sorry if I cause offence,but this is my personal experiance.

I don't what what you mean by this?
Do you think that people should get more racist abuse than overweight people?
Anyway, any verbal or other kinds of abuse, no matter what the person's is is disgusting in my view and most idiots who spout it have no idea how badly they affect other people :mad:

I don't think there should be any racisim.ot fatisism in the world. I think we should all be even, not abused for colour, religion, size , sexual preference.

I apologise if my quote caused offence to anyone. This was.not meant as a racist comment at all, just that, in my experiance society is fatist.

I apologise if my quote caused offence to anyone. This was.not meant as a racist comment at all, just that, in my experiance society is fatist.

I didn't think you was being racist but what you said kinda implied that one type of abuse should have preference over another, but we all say things that can be misunderstood by others at some point, I know I have :rolleyes:

I agree whole heartedly, all abuse is wrong. Physical, emtional,mental. I was tryi.g to highlight my own experience in everyday life.

Your right,thats why if im honest I am always plugged in (mp3 player) so i can pretend to be listening to music or whatever and block out some of the "under the breath" mutterings or side looks you sometimes get.

racism is illegal, ageism is illegal, sexism is illegal, prejudice about size is not.

Seems unfair

hi i was not thinking that you where being racist at all but can you imagen being as large as some. Well i've had racist remarks about my weight and being dark brown although i'm british and proud of my parentage i've had to overcome some very challenging times in my life, but reading the statement you posted it was hard to believe you had felt it was in some way equal or worse being fat and that being tormented in the passed and comparing it to racistim.

Being large or another colour when you feel people are looking down on you and don't meet there interpretation of someone they cant relate to makes us feel tormented inside. Is ehat you mean

Back