• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

18 months, 11+ stone loss and a baby later

Lilacglittergirl

Fit and fantastic!
Fantastic Flick! You look great. And by the sounds of it, you FEEL great too. We have worked blooming hard for these results (WLS is not a magic wand) and the rewards are huge. Life changing xxx

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
I feel bloody fantastic! It was sooo worth it. Despite what many people think it most definitely is not a magic wand and takes will power, ambition and determination as well as discipline and a lotta self love!
It is one of the best things I've ever accomplished and I'm beyond grateful to have been given this chance!
Although hard at times (especially when I've wanted to scoff an entire chinese) I wouldn't change it for the world :)

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
Lil update in here :)

I carried on losing weight and got down to 10st 2lbs (over 12 and a half stone loss) before finding out I was pregnant again! Eek!

Now 18+ weeks along and have gained 9lbs so far. Watching the scales go up is hard, I avoid them all over again! And also wearing elasticated waistband stuff reminds me of my fat days. I'm 2 years out now and what a roller coaster ride it has been! xXx

Lilacglittergirl

Fit and fantastic!
Blimey! Wowsers!! Flick ... what can I say. Such exciting times ... and now you have all the energy you could ever hope for to run around after a toddler and cope with a new born, plus your older one ... keep strong, focussed and don't let the little ones take over from your focus on yourself - I know you won't. For starters I can't imagine you'll have much time to think about food, tee hee! Huge congrats to you hun. Amazing journey for an amazing lady xxxxx

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
It's been a rough ol' pregnancy. Iron, B12, Calcium & Protein deficient. Only this past weekend have I had an IV iron infusion and B12 jab to prep me for birth. I'm being induced at term too if Baby doesn't make an appearence before then.
38 weeks tomorrow. 2 weeks to go! I'm so done now. Just want my body back x

Lisa876

Wow, what a journey! Congrats on your progress and your little ones. Busier times ahead. Hope all goes well with delivery and getting your body back :)

Butterfly_lady

It's been a rough ol' pregnancy. Iron, B12, Calcium & Protein deficient. Only this past weekend have I had an IV iron infusion and B12 jab to prep me for birth. I'm being induced at term too if Baby doesn't make an appearence before then.
38 weeks tomorrow. 2 weeks to go! I'm so done now. Just want my body back x

Beautiful lady, bet you'll make another beautiful baby can't wait to see the pics xxx