• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Quick picture update

Well done Paula, you look truly wonderful. And no one would ever guess that you were big before.

Sorry to be daft but what does RNY mean? And when you say you will dump out at some point, what does that mean too?
Thanks

Sorry to be daft but what does RNY mean? And when you say you will dump out at some point, what does that mean too? Thanks

RNY is the type of gastric bypass I had. Dumping is something that happens when you eat sugary and fatty foods post bypass.

When I've dumped on sugar, it feels like a diabetic hypo and it makes me very sleepy. Fat on the other hand gives me a really bad stomach and diaohrrea.

Really great to see the update. You look fantastic!!!

Paula sorry I missed this ...your transformation is nothing short of incredible and I couldn't recognise you either at first, It was the smile that gave it away :). You look gorgeous!

You look truly incredible. You must be so very proud. I hope to goodness I can do as well as you. xxxxxxxxx

You look great Paula, you really are an inspiration to those of us early on in our journeys. Fab. :)

Thank you Janey and terrilou :)

Janey, just listen to the advice of your dietician, follow it to the letter and you'll do fine x

Back