• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Quick picture update

Paula Garner

image-2878532938.jpg image-4090798588.jpg The first picture is 2 weeks before my RNY in sept 2012. I weighed 23st 8lb and a size 26/28. The second picture is me yesterday. I now weigh 10st 2lb and I'm a size 10. This surgery has been the best thing I've ever done. I love my bypass :)

Last edited:
You look amazing!

Brilliant result!

You look amazing and so much younger.

Well done:happy096:

What a difference, you look absolutely fantastic.
X

Totally inspirational x

I can't tell who you are in the after photo I don't recognise you, amazing, well done, I'm booked in for a mini gastric bypass, please give me some advice, ,thank you

What sort of advice would you like? :)
I'm booked in for a mini bypass,
What pain will I feel( I was told gas pain?)
Will I ever eat normal meals again,after the puréed , mashed stages?
Does the skin go back or stay?..
I'm 19 stone 4lbs,

Have lost 24lbs already on the 3tier system,
Thank you for your reply and help

I'm booked in for a mini bypass, What pain will I feel( I was told gas pain?) Will I ever eat normal meals again,after the puréed , mashed stages? Does the skin go back or stay?.. I'm 19 stone 4lbs, Have lost 24lbs already on the 3tier system, Thank you for your reply and help

1) you'll feel sore more than pain. The gas pain is the worst, but everybody is different. It may not be to bad for you. Get up on your feet ASAP and walk, walk, walk. It really helps shift the trapped gas.

2) You will eat normal foods again, just in drastically reduced portions. Listen to the advice of your dietician and always eat your protein first. Try not to introduce sugary/ fatty foods, as you will dump at some point. Also the further out you are, your tolerance to these foods increases.

3) Loose skin is inevitable. It does go back a bit, but it really depends on how much it's been stretched and how much elasticity it's lost.

Hope this has helped a bit :)

Looking fab hunni xxx

You really do look amazing and have given me so much hope (Im 2 weeks post op). Also the advice you have given is great too. Thankyou so much.

Back