• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

**1ST MILESTONE**

Cleggy

Yo - Well chuffed at reaching my first milestone 4 Stones [& 3 lb today] since starting Liver Reduction Diet :D :wow:
Need to make some time now to start excerising, manic at work but really must take the plunge and start an exercise programme!

wow fantastic weight loss. And of course the liver reducing diet will only help you lose more :)

you are doing really well cleggy. over half way to your target now, and look how your BMI is dropping. You must be feeling fantastic.

So nearly 2 months out, how are you finding it?

Tendersage - thanks 4 that. I needed to tell the world but couldn't afford front page of the Mail on Sunday lol.

Sam - Thanx 4 that. I really wanted to tell the world but couldn't afford the front page of the Mail on Sunday lol. Really not like me, normally keep myself to myself but I was so so excited at reaching my first Milestone. I made a concious decision when setting my target weight to be realistic, I chose midway between the range of what seems to be accepted as an achievable amount of excess body weight. I only found about this site after my op - wish I had known beforehand and looked up some of the fantastic threads on here and would have given me a good understanding of what to expect post op.
To answer your question on how I feel - On top of the world sums it up at the mo. I have been very lucky in that I have not had any serious problems since the op. I did everything by the book up to seeing my Consultant the a month post op, he was pleased with progress and suggested I started introducing solids rather than pureed and with xmas only days away seemed like a good idea to me. My job sees me spending time away from home so I have had to get used to Hotels and restaraunts which spooked me to start but I have got used to it now. I have tried a number of different types of cuisine - Chinese, Italian, Indian and have found items on all these menus that I have managed. I seem to struggle with bread but it seems a lot of people struggle with this. So to sum things up I have been very very lucky. Take care and keep up the good work. Cleggy

Hi Everyone - Thank's for all the support.

Excellent news! Congratulations - that's wonderful - glad you're feeling 'on top of world'!!!
Lx

Yo - Well chuffed at reaching my first milestone 4 Stones [& 3 lb today] since starting Liver Reduction Diet :D :wow:
Need to make some time now to start excerising, manic at work but really must take the plunge and start an exercise programme!

your weight loss is amazing I can't believe your op was so recent!I hope I can do as well as you have done! Are you eating teeny tiny amounts????

Grom - You must be joking. Really strange, I work away alot and as such sometimes struggle to fit a lunch in for example - I don't feel hungry but try to grab a soup at the motorway services or a cupasoup [plenty in the boot!] but to be honest I have been known to skip it!
I have got used to 1 wheatabix for breakfast, a couple of small slices of toast at weekends but for my main evening meal I have been eating like a horse. Like I mentioned in my reply to Sam I have been able to tolerate the types of cuisine I did pre-op in moderation but I suppose what I am trying to say it has not stopped me going out for meals with the family and it doesn't bother me 1 bit about how much or what types of food others arround me are having. I am a very lucky lad and my only worry is that it will all end in tears and the weight will stop dropping off prematurely. In saying that I have to admit that I am a weigh a holic - I monitor my weight every morning [whilst at home] and although I only update my ticker weekly I am proud to admit that I have lost a further 2lbs since Friday lol. Anyway enough of me -----CHECK YOUR LOSS OUT------ you are doing pretty damn good yourself. Bye for now Cleggy

I think men must lose quicker than women!!!

Just jealous of course!!!:gen144:

Grom Remember I was done so to speak 5 weeks before you - You not doin bad yourself are you?

Back