• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1step dine

Maphillips

Have been going to weight management for the last 3 months and now been put forward by dietician and councillor to see doctor if he agrees and at the nice guidelines will be put forward to see my surgeon just thought I would update
You all
Just wish I didn't have to go through these hoops again but doing it
Many thanks to you all for your past support
Mark

Maphillips said:
Have been going to weight management for the last 3 months and now been put forward by dietician and councillor to see doctor if he agrees and at the nice guidelines will be put forward to see my surgeon just thought I would update
You all
Just wish I didn't have to go through these hoops again but doing it
Many thanks to you all for your past support
Mark

Meant to be first stage done but auto spell altered it

If you go NHS, the hoops are unbearable! I keep telling myself that I have started the process, so although I am waiting from one stage to the next, I am closer than I ever was before.
Good luck Mark!
SN

Well got my appointment to see doctor who will refer my through to see surgeon ticked all the boxes
Correct bmi,done 3 months weight management , seen shrink,also 8 sessions at the gym now fingers crossed on the 23/05/2012 will refer me through
What loops must jump through hope my lotto numbers come up
Well that's the latest things move at a snails pace
Mark

Who are you seeing on the 23rd...your GP or Mr Ackroyd?
Hope all goes well.
Em xxxx

No seeing dr caphorn who will refer me through to mr ackroyd it's just so do silly and time wasting but if it's the only way then I must tick all the boxes
Thanks for your kind support

Well just to update every one finished my weight management dr cape horn is putting me forward for my bypass he is applying for funding said will let me know when it comes through also got a letter from my surgeon too to help it so fingers crossed but he did say he feels very confident over this so so happy
Many thanks for all your kind support and help you guys all deserve a medal
Many thanks
Mark

Great news! One step closer!

Well just to update every one finished my weight management dr cape horn is putting me forward for my bypass he is applying for funding said will let me know when it comes through also got a letter from my surgeon too to help it so fingers crossed but he did say he feels very confident over this so so happy
Many thanks for all your kind support and help you guys all deserve a medal
Many thanks
Mark

Glad you're getting somewhere. Also wanted to say, another blast from the past (third today) - I'm from Rotherham originally and Dr Capehorn was my childrens GP. He was always a lovely man. :D

He is really like him he cannot understand why the pct turned me down when they took my band out

I had some dealings with Rotherham's PCT (as a young peoples sexual health worker) - they really do fit into the stereotype of Yorkshire men (sic) not wanting to part with money.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you chuck, and with Dr Capehorn on your side, you should be fine. x

Good luck!
Northern general hospital seem to be really quick off the mark, so hopefully things will speed up for you now.
Em xxxxx

Back