• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Turned down for funding

Good Luck Mark, I hope you get the help you need. I agree with you, the NHS treat overweight people like morons, they do not understand that it is out of our control, we have to eat to live, its not like you can go cold turkey and not eat.

Well stayed cool on the phone spoke to a really nice lady from pals at Rotherham trust explained fully my history and why I should be put forward she said she is going to find more about why it was turned down and said would get back to me felt she is going to look into it she also said she will help me try to reverse the decision
She said often all the ticks have to be met and that's how it works she said your one tick away so let's sort it out
Feel a little better now
Will keep you all upto date and thankyou for all your support it's great to have someone who really understands
Mark

Really happy she seemed like she will help. Well done for being proactive :D xxx

Good luck with your appeal Mark!!!

Best of luck Mark. Hopefully you'll get what you need and deserve with the backing of everyone.
I fought hard and got my funding eventually so the fight IS worth all the hurdles they throw at you.
Good luck
Andy

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well stayed cool on the phone spoke to a really nice lady from pals at Rotherham trust explained fully my history and why I should be put forward she said she is going to find more about why it was turned down and said would get back to me felt she is going to look into it she also said she will help me try to reverse the decision
She said often all the ticks have to be met and that's how it works she said your one tick away so let's sort it out
Feel a little better now
Will keep you all upto date and thankyou for all your support it's great to have someone who really understands
Mark

Good luck with your fight. Have you heard anything back? Fingers crossed for you!

Back