• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1yr post op 16.04.12 and 12 stone gone

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Me b4 and almost 1 yr on xx

Attachments

• image-951127287.jpg
    image-951127287.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 855
Looking fab! Well done x

wowser!!! :eek: you look amazing!!! well done Laura :) xxx

Thank you all for your lovely compliments, I love my bypass and I'm so grateful for it xxx

stunning and inspirational, well done xxx

wow !!! well done you !!!

Wow!!! Well done Laura!! Amazing loss!

Any success tips? Xxx

Wow!!!, Laura u look fab I hope I get to reach a stunning weight and look half as good as you x

zeebeedee101 said:
You look really fabulous, it is so inspirational to see photo's like that, and it makes me think I too can do it.

You can!!! I remember looking at pics thinking I'll never b that size and here I am!! Ur get there r u pre or post op. x

Fuffs said:
Wow!!! Well done Laura!! Amazing loss!

Any success tips? Xxx

Thanks Hun, iv. Been really lucky ain't bad many problems, I ain't obsessed about weighing myself weekly or not always monthly, iv had something if I fancied it, I just followed the rules, and av worked extra hard at the gym and exercise classes that's it really, the support on here and the group on fb as helped alot xxxx

Laura b said:
Thanks Hun, iv. Been really lucky ain't bad many problems, I ain't obsessed about weighing myself weekly or not always monthly, iv had something if I fancied it, I just followed the rules, and av worked extra hard at the gym and exercise classes that's it really, the support on here and the group on fb as helped alot xxxx

Thanks for that Laura :) You are inspirational xxx

I was blown away when I saw these on my news feed yesterday. A true inspiration and WLS success story. You're a beautiful young lady inside and out and I am so proud of you. If anyone has any doubts as to the effectiveness of surgical intervention coupled with the determination and effort of the individual, they need only look at your pictures to have those doubts blasted away. Well done young un you're a star a chuffin gorgeous star

god i hope i look that good in a years time im 8 weeks post opp and ive lost 4 and half stone and already my body looks like a old women so much skin did u have that problem if u have i cant see if x

wow wee fantastic transformation, you look really lovely. xxx

Back