• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A pic b4 and after

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Iv just added a pic of me b4 my op and me today hope. This works lol, 8 stone loss from a 26 to a 18 xx

Attachments

• image-4061345263.jpg
    image-4061345263.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 990
  • image-4047890490.jpg
    image-4047890490.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,147
A BIG WOW and such a relatively short time too. Well done Kiddo

Thanks all, I had op April the 16th so not been long at all but the 8 stone is including pre op diet which I started end of march xx

Blooming eck that's amazing! Please tell all, what are your secrets? What do you eat on an average day? What exercise do you take? All advice gratefully received.

Julie

Jrichard said:
Blooming eck that's amazing! Please tell all, what are your secrets? What do you eat on an average day? What exercise do you take? All advice gratefully received.

Julie

Aww thanks all, ur comments are lovely, well for breakfast I manage 1/2-1 weaetabix, I have soup of Melba toast with Philly light for Lunch or a salad with cheese or tuna then for tea I have jacket potatoe with side salad or fish and vegetables carnt really tolerate chicken or salmon at the moment but everything else iv tried iv been ok with I'm not acually doin any exercise at the moment iv joined the gym this week so having an induction then I'll b on my way, the only exercise iv been doin is walking a lot more and also been swimming a few times but with the children so not managed much swimming tbh but this month my exercise is deffo gonna start xxx

Bugger me that's outrageous well done you, you should be immensely proud of what you have achieved in so short a time. Fantastic work honey you look great xxx

Karlos said:
Bugger me that's outrageous well done you, you should be immensely proud of what you have achieved in so short a time. Fantastic work honey you look great xxx

Thanks Hun, how u doin

Back