• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A pic b4 and after

Laura b said:
Hi Hun and thank you, iv got clip I'n hair extensions In but tbh my jars the same lenth they r just to thicken it out, iv got just 2 pieces in I'n this pic they r fab clip I'n clip out real hair so wash curl straighten watever u like they r fab xxx

Ace - what kind are they? You're a bleepin' good advert for them!

U look lovely n so happy well dun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You look amazing Laura. Well done hun. Are you still losing?

Thanks all
Lou I got them from my local hairdressers they r real hair and they colour matched to my hair they Was about 70 but I got like 6 strips and only use 2-3 xx
Thanks sam, yes still loosing not very fast but still coming off lost 4lb this wkso that's good I'm at 14 stone 3 lb so still wanna lose another stone and half at least xxx

Wow Laura you look so beautiful. Bet you are really happy. Makes me more excited for mine.

xxx

I love love love the dress, could I be cheeky and asked where it is from?

Thanks all I'm so happy it's the best thing ever, the dress is from h&m xxxx

Thanks Laura

Iv just added a pic of me b4 my op and me today hope. This works lol, 8 stone loss from a 26 to a 18 xx

THAT IS AWESOME! you look great! Good job on your weightloss and happy surgeversary~:eek:

Laura b said:
Me at my Christmas do 10.5 stone lighter and I'n a size 14 dress from a size 26 xx

Oh that's very gud pic,Laura,gosh looking at you now and before you have lost amazing lot of weight,well yourself,am about 32 stones and am crying to lose weight have had operation date but was very scared to go

wow well done you look so different x

Back