• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A pic b4 and after

Gawjus well dun Hun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

fantastic well done

WOW you look fab,well done. xxxx

Laura you look fab it's mad when you look back at pics of yourself!
I was looking at my fb pics only now I can see the difference x well done hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

OMG just seen the slinky black number WOW!!!

Bet you still cant believe the transformation only since March. You go girl. xx

tink1974 said:
you look amazing Laura - stunning. You can tell from the smile on ur face how happy u r

I'm so happy Hun I carnt even begin to explain xx

bubbles82 said:
Wow laura you look amazing. What did you have done Hun? Totally inspirational. Keep up on hard work. X

Hi Hun I had a gastric bypass, and thank you xx

You look fab hunni well done x

wow I'm so impressed u truly are like a different person! I can't wait for that to be me!

stunning!! well done you x x

Thank you all I'm so over whelmed with ur messages really means alot xxx

Me at my Christmas do 10.5 stone lighter and I'n a size 14 dress from a size 26 xx

Attachments

• image-900900107.jpg
    image-900900107.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 100
Laura b said:
Me at my Christmas do 10.5 stone lighter and I'n a size 14 dress from a size 26 xx

Looking amazing Hun, as ever.
Don't mean to be cheeky - have you got extensions in your hair? It looks lush. I'm contemplating the extension route!
xXx

Fab dress + fab hair !!

Hi Hun and thank you, iv got clip I'n hair extensions In but tbh my jars the same lenth they r just to thicken it out, iv got just 2 pieces in I'n this pic they r fab clip I'n clip out real hair so wash curl straighten watever u like they r fab xxx

Thanks Sharon I had it done at hairdressers as a treat washed blown dry and had heated curlers put in nothing like having a pamper is there xxx

Back