• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A pic b4 and after

well_done_4.gif

you look fantastic well done x

gabauk said:
Oh that's very gud pic,Laura,gosh looking at you now and before you have lost amazing lot of weight,well yourself,am about 32 stones and am crying to lose weight have had operation date but was very scared to go

Thanks everyone for ur kind words.... Gabauk thank you so much, wens ur date for? I was so so scared have a read of my diary it's on here with all my feelings of the approach to surgery and also after, it's a very scary feeling but 100% ild do it again tomorrow it's been so worth it xx

wow you look Fantastic hun. well done in losing so much x

Aww thanks all, Shelly wens ur op?? Get ready for the ride of ur life it all happens so fast only seems like yesterday I was the one looking at comparison pictures thinking I wish that was me, and now I'm here still don't feel like its real xx

fab x

Aww thanks all, Shelly wens ur op?? Get ready for the ride of ur life it all happens so fast only seems like yesterday I was the one looking at comparison pictures thinking I wish that was me, and now I'm here still don't feel like its real xx

hi hun i dont know when my op is going to be, dr raj sent me to see dietician n she sent me to gym so i have no idea. hope its soon tho i already have funding.

im so ready for it tho hun im sick of trying different diets n failing.

shelley1980 said:
hi hun i dont know when my op is going to be, dr raj sent me to see dietician n she sent me to gym so i have no idea. hope its soon tho i already have funding.

im so ready for it tho hun im sick of trying different diets n failing.

Well keep us updated hun hope ur waits not too long how u finding the gym? Iv started the gym this wk xx

Back