• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1yr post op today

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Well the day as arrived this time last year I was saying goodbye to my family, my loving partner and my lil boys, thinking this is it I'm going to die, I was sobbing my kids was crying cus I was, my partner was crying and we was all a emotional wreck...... I went into solihull spire hospital ti have my gastric bypass performed by mr kumar, and how fantastic it feels to b a year post op and acually b alive, I wasn't alive b4 I was existing now my life's full of the things it should be, I can b the person I always wanted to b but b4 I was too fat and tired to b that person, 12 stone iv lost and it almost disgusts me that I let myself get to the size and weight I did, but I'm so grateful I got the chance ti turn my life around like I have..... Iv met some fab friends in the last year on here and fb so thank you for ur friendship and support, it's been an emotional rollercoaster but iv almost got to the end, 12 stone I've lost and I could never imagine this time last year I would never of thought it possible but yes it is possible, dreams acually do come true!!
Happy opperrvasary to me and also my friend Charmaine who had her op the same day xxx

Happy Surgiversary, Laura and many congrats on 12 stone lost in 12 months !!

xxx

That's fantastic!! Truly inspiring :) I love reafing these posts as it makes me feel there's definitely a big shiny light at the end of this tunnel :) thank you xx

Happy surgiversary, what a difference a day makes as the old song goes, let alone a year. Great results & a great new lease on life, well done you & congratulations.

Happy Surgiversary Laura, and Congratulations on your 12 stone loss. Your an inspiration to many on here well done xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Wow u have done so good well done u xxxx

Happy new life you look great!Would you believe its 12 months,I remember you fretting about your kids.All worth it now eh?

Big an Bouncy said:
Happy new life you look great!Would you believe its 12 months,I remember you fretting about your kids.All worth it now eh?

Yes deffo worth it, still feel sad thinking it come to this but hey!!! No point crying over spilt milk is there, thank god for gastric bypasses :) x

trud72 said:
wow a stone a month for 12 months thats top banana!

Thank you I had lost most of it within 9 months now its slowed down alot x

Thats brilliant Laura you have done so very well 12 stone bet you cant believe it when you say it to yourself, and i bet you have to smile to yourself. I hope i get near to something like that you are an inspiration xx fantastic xx

That's fantastic!! You need to update your stats so it's there in black and white. I can't believe it's a year already- you've done so well it's amazing !! Fab, fab, FAB !!!
xxx

Happy Surgiversary hun. You've been a huge inspiration to me throughout this journey, and will continue to be, I'm sure.
Well done xXx

Hi there,

Well done firstly x
I am 28lbs away from ideal weight,
I'm 15 months post op bypass,it just comes off in tiny amounts now!
How's it for you?

Blimey O'Reilly have you achieved your stunning results in just a year?

What a fantastic result well done young lady you're an inspiration to us all. I'm so proud of you. If anyone doubts the results that can be achieved if the person does their bit they need only look at your results. Not just the stunning way you look because you were a good looking woman pre op, but the statistics that back it up. For a woman to lose 12 stone in a year is a heck of a feat and you deserve the plaudits and the happiness that you've worked so hard to achieve xxx

Well done Laura!!! Having met you in real life, I can confirm you lool amazing. Like I would never guess you had been obese.

Well done!!! Such an inspiration and such a genuinely nice person xxx

emma-louise said:
Hi there,

Well done firstly x
I am 28lbs away from ideal weight,
I'm 15 months post op bypass,it just comes off in tiny amounts now!
How's it for you?

Yep tiny amounts ain't lost 1lb in about 3 wks lol but I still going still work hard eventually it b gone without us realizing, well done hun x

Back