• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ohh .. well im Alive and getting well ........

Hi Brett

So nice to hear from you, take extra care xx

Hey Brett

It's a relief to know that you are on the mend...sounds like you have had a bit of a nightmare.
Look forward to hearing what happened....But main thing is you're ok.

Take Care

~~xXx~~

Hi Brett, so glad to hear you are getting better. What a tough horrible time you have had lovely.

Brett its great to hear from you and to know your finally on the mend, i look forward to hearing about your trials once you are up to writting them up

Hi Brett so pleased to see you posting what a worrying time you have had, hope you will be feeling lots better soon take care xXx

Brett,

so glad ur feeling better, take advantage of everyone doin stuff for you, and let them do it. Get back to us when ur fit and well x x x

bloody hell Brett you gave us a scare there!

So glad to see your now on the right road.

Eagerly anticipating your full return to minimins Xx

So pleased your strong enough to let us know your getting through it, you take care of yourself and I look forward to seeing you on here fot and well and regalling us all about your journey so for..take care x

Hi Brett,
Welcome back. I Saw your pics on facebook. be strong and everything will be ok. wish you all the best and get well soon.

Are you still there? What did they do to you - swines!!!! Guess you wont be at the support group on Thursday then LOL! Glad you are on the mend - get well fast and lose loads of weight!
xx

Glad ur feeling better, and hope ur home soon. Not really sure whats happened so looking forward to reading ur story. All the best x

Well done Brett on being so positive. I am so glad you're feeling perkier :jelous:

I was over at the hospital last week and met with Kirsten and Laura.

Anyway let me know how you're progressing and well done on the weight loss so far. xxxx

Brett glad you're on the up...

Brett I am so glad to hear from you. So sorry you've had such a bad ride and hope the journey starts to ease. Thinking about you. Hope you're being well looked after. keep in touch. You had us all worried. Take care.

x x x

:snoopyhouse:

Back