• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ohh .. well im Alive and getting well ........

Nice to see you're feeling well enough to post a message - I know that doesn't mean you're feeling great, but hopefully knowing how everyone has been worried about you will make you feel a bit better too!! ;) Wishing you all the best Brett and just please take it easy and let your partner look after you when you get home, okay......

Hi Brett chuck:D:D
So glad you're on the mend after all the probs, and hope you'll post the full story soon when you're feeling better :D:D

Hey Brett How ya feelin hun, any news on when you'll be home?

Hi Brett - how are you getting on today? just take each day at a time and before you know where you are it will be Christmas!!!!!! lol take care Brett look after yourself x (sorry i mentioned the C word) lol

Hello Brett !!! hope you are feeling much better honey, how was the journey home .? I finally made it out of the Whit on Tuesday, decided not to take my dressings off till i got home as from teh outside they looked ok .... big mistake.....as they were oozy so went to see the GP on Wednesday and they swabbed them and on antibiotics the one nearest the belly button is the worse one I am hoping it will settle soon. I have lost 11 ib since op I am soo happy my cheeks ache from smiling lol just been to the loo and yeiiiiiiiiiiiii it now 12ibs lol lol

Hi judy was wondering how you were good to hear you are home and doing allright It is a nuisance that you have a weeping wound but you have dealt with it quickly so it should be allright big hugs to you and WELLL DONE on the weight loss so far

Jay xx

Keep going Brett. Can't wait to read of your experiences (good and bad). Hope you're feeling much better very soon and able to enjoy this exciting part o fthe journey. Love Debs xxx

Back