• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ohh .. well im Alive and getting well ........

brett30

keep smiling
hello everyone first of all would like to say thanks for all the well wishes and so on from you all xx

im still in hospital but feeling better than i have been so im able to lift the laptop today and type a little ...

what a journey these last 11 days of my life have been scary yet almost over.

i have had such a ride of emotions and feelings toward what has happened to me and did i do right thing etc !!

i was so so so ill ..

when im up to it i will type down in full what happened from getting to hospital till i left ..

but i have been hallucinating hearing things had more needles than i can count. i now have Pneumonia.. its been one thing after another ..

but now hopefully im on the right track and will be back home in no time.

the bybass was a success and im feeling fine from that and drinking well have no hunger and have lost total of 14kg since liver shrink ..

have lots of tiredness and hot flushes like an hormonal woman lol ..

but will be back on my feet soon xx :wave_cry:

Hiya brett

so glad your on the mend. And its been gr8 to hear from you....wishing u a speedy recovery and well wishes.

All the best -julie xx

oh brett, its wonderful to see a post from you hun. I'm sorry you have had such a rough ride, but so pleased that you are now on the mend.

Hope you are home soon xx

Arrr you poor love. Nice to hear from you. Get better soon.

Pinkyxx

Oh Brett - it's so good to hear from you. Must say you had us all a tad worried lol

Just get better and come back to us safe and sound - missed you lots
sending hugs with fairy dust to aid your recovery x

hi brett im glad your feeling better, this has been such a rough ride for you but you have been strong and fought through this,lets hope they can sort the pnewmonia soon and they will allow you home soon.

liz x

been so worried about you babe......really really pleased to hear from you and that your on the mend xxxx

brett it is sooooo good to hear from you :)
im sorry you had such a rough time.
tke it easy, and get yourself well!
we all miss you on here :)

fingers crossed for quick recovery now

.x.

wish you a speedy recovery. take care

just concentrate on getting your strength back...looking forward to your story though ;)

Yvonne x

So so pleased you are starting to recover Brett you certainly have been through the mill and I can sympathise with that.
The great thing is you have come out the other side and we are all so relieved and look forward to having you back amongst us again.
Take care Brett plenty rest, I am sure the nurses are looking after you well and will soon have you back home again

Lots and lots of love Jay xx

Heyyyyyy Brett.. so glad to see you back and on the road to recovery from all you've went through.. and it seems sooooo much! Nice to see you posting though and cant wait to read of your journey..

Chin up, would seem the hard part for you is now over, rest up and hope you have a speeedy recovery from here on in..

{{{ Huggles }}}

Chiz! Brett, you had us all in a right tizz mate! Yours is a story-and-a-half isn't it?! I am so glad you are on the mend and well done on the -14k. WTG!

Big hugs to you and Vince, Lord knows you deserve lots of them and happiness. x

Back