• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2014 Sleevies Food Diary/s

Jude, you are sooo good going to the gym. I am trying to muster up the courage to go on Friday, just a bit self conscious - sure I'll be fine once I'm there!

Saturday
B bran flakes, cranberries, ss milk
L mini light babybell
S 1/2 activia raspberry yoghurt
T 1/2 kids healthy choice fish pie
S carrots and light Humous
1270ml

Sunday
B egg, 1/2 toast, lurpak light (couldn't eat it all)
L mince, tatties, carrots, mealy pudding 3 tbls & bit of father n laws very, very sweet birthday cake - as soon as I had eaten 2 small bits I got stomach cramps and ended up in the loo and was a bit uncomfortable for a while!
T other half of last nights tea
S 1/2 tandoori calamari and king prawn with yoghurt and mint dip (M&S snack - was bloody fine!!)
1750 mls

Thanks, I didn't get to go all week last week, it really takes it out of me so i have gone steady today. Don't think il go tomorrow as I have a lot of walking to do as the car is in for a mot. But certainly upping it this week I'm back to normal apart from the tiredness so I'm hoping regular exercise will help with that. I am still self conscious about the gym but my sister always comes with me and that's a great distraction.... Also the towns football team train there most mornings so that's an even better one ;)

No better distraction than a bit of eye candy ;) ;)

I have no excuse not to up the exercise now, at my 6 week check the surgeon reckoned that I still had some internal bruising and to give it another 2 weeks which is now up. So I better haul my ass to that gym come Friday!!

Feeling fed up of stalling and had a busy weekend with my brass band contesting so not posted for a couple of days.
Yesterday:
B - pack belvita yogurt and apricot crunch
S - liberte greek yogurt
L - 1 chicken wrap with light salad cream
cherry tomatoes, pepper slices
few strawberries and blueberries
S - go ahead fruit bake bar
D - spaghetti and meatballs
- muller low fat chocolate dessert
S - biscuit husband brought home from school - annoyed I ate that:mad:

Morning all, sorry I've not been posting. No reason really just been a tad fed up..

Sunday -
B 6tbsp porridge w/ 1tsp Nutella
L1/2 egg white, full egg yolk, 2/3 pork and tom sausage in rague pasta sauce
S 1tsp Nutella (tom, craving chocolate)
D 1 1/2 ryvita thins w/ 2tbsp chive cottage cheese
S 1sp Nutella
400ml tea w/SSM 200ml NAS. Fluids have been low the past week, think it's down to TOM..

Monday
B 15g Special K w/SSM
L 3 mini breadstick w/dairylea cheese dipper
D 3 chicken nuggets (no batter crust, oven cooked) 1 mini potato waffle. (Had to babysit last minute due to my cousin needing to get her youngest to A&E)
No snacks, 300ml NAS, 300ml tea w/SSM, 200ml water

I'm also coming down with a cold... :(

Feeling fed up of stalling and had a busy weekend with my brass band contesting so not posted for a couple of days. Yesterday: B - pack belvita yogurt and apricot crunch S - liberte greek yogurt L - 1 chicken wrap with light salad cream cherry tomatoes, pepper slices few strawberries and blueberries S - go ahead fruit bake bar D - spaghetti and meatballs - muller low fat chocolate dessert S - biscuit husband brought home from school - annoyed I ate that:mad:

Aww bless stalls are such a nightmare. It's good you keep logging your food it's all looking great. Stay strong xxx. I am still bouncing around the same numbers. yo-yo'd for around 3 weeks now "( i feel like hurling the scales out the window.... I keep trying to stay positive and look at the overall loss up to yet but there's only do much positivity my brain will cope with so I'm staying off the scales for now and just measuring... I sorted clothes out the other day and found a pair of jeans I thought excellent I should fit in them now... And they are wayyy too big that's a good feeling... I now weigh less than when I first met my hubby "). I'm desperate go new clothes tho "(

Morning all, sorry I've not been posting. No reason really just been a tad fed up.. Sunday - B 6tbsp porridge w/ 1tsp Nutella L1/2 egg white, full egg yolk, 2/3 pork and tom sausage in rague pasta sauce S 1tsp Nutella (tom, craving chocolate) D 1 1/2 ryvita thins w/ 2tbsp chive cottage cheese S 1sp Nutella 400ml tea w/SSM 200ml NAS. Fluids have been low the past week, think it's down to TOM.. Monday B 15g Special K w/SSM L 3 mini breadstick w/dairylea cheese dipper D 3 chicken nuggets (no batter crust, oven cooked) 1 mini potato waffle. (Had to babysit last minute due to my cousin needing to get her youngest to A&E) No snacks, 300ml NAS, 300ml tea w/SSM, 200ml water I'm also coming down with a cold... :(

Aww Kirsty, nice too see you back I hope you feel better soon, food logs looking great Hun. Chin up big hugs xx

Thanks Badgerpink, think a few people are stalling, reading other threads. People at work keep saying I'm shrinking, but I've only lost 7lbs since christmas.
Still at least it is down. Only about 3 stone to go now!

B- 1/2 slice wholemeal toast with lurpack lightest, 1tbs of beans 1/2 poached egg
L- m&s kids spaghetti and meatballs ready meall
D- Birdseye BBQ chicken chargrill, 2 tbs of mushroom savoury rice 2tbs of roasted med veg
S- 2 laughing cow emmental 2 slices of wafer thin ham and a small apple.
Tea, coffee, nas
Walked around 4 miles

Fair chuffed with this weeks weigh in as down 5 lbs.

8 weeks ago today I had my surgery and am down exactly 3 stone + a further stone on pre op diet. 4 stone this year!! :)

Monday
B weetaflakes, cranberries & ss milk
L 1/2 portion tandoori prawn and squid with yoghurt and mint dip
S 1/2 activia raspberry yoghurt
T HM beef burger 3/4 and carrots
1720mls

Today
B weetaflakes, cranberries & ss milk
L HM beef burger 3/4 and carrots
S 4 x prawns with sweet chilli dip
T corn beef hash and peas
S 4 x 8 cal crackers and houmous + mouthful of ham
1650mls

Well done matra 5 lb is great.
So I struggled yesterday with fluid my taste buds seem to not like anything .
So I had ,
B 3 tblsp ready break made with 100 ml soya m
Cup tea
Glass water
L 2 tblsp smoked salmon mixed with teaspoon of l f cream cheese puréed
1 tblsp l hummus
S Fromage fraise
Cup tea
500 ml s f squash
D 2 tblsp fish pie puréed
1 tbsp puréed broccoli
Fromage fraise
200 ml soya milk unsweetened .

Today I'm going to really try with drinks
Had half a glass of water
Cup tea so far going to make some ready brek .
Have a good day everyone . x

Hi everyone, it's almost 4 weeks since my surgery now and I'm feeling fantastic! Still on soft foods but finding I can tolerate different foods as long as I take my time eating. I've also got weighed today and have lost 2stone 1lbs since surgery! Really pleased. Ideally would like to loose 4 more stone. It's fab reading about everyone's stories, very reassuring! Today I've had:
B- one weetabix with ss milk
S- milky coffee
L- 3/4 tin of tomato soup
T- 4 water crackers with a small amount of lite corned beef and hoummous
S- 0% fat yoghurt, a slice of honeydew melon

Think I might have a little Scooby snack later, maybe a lite Babybell. Does that sound ok?
Thanks ?

Ok so for the rest of the day I've had
3 tblsp of ready brek made with 100 ml soya milk
Cup tea
300ml hot chocolate with skimmed milk which really didn't like me
1 tablespoon smoked salmon mixed with advacado
200 ml banana milkshake made with soya milk and half banana
Cup tea
2 tblsp m & s chicken casserole and 1 tblspn of dumpling
Prob have another cup of tea
And poss a a bit of soya dessert.
And another cup of tea which will then be 1800 ml

Also well done for losing 2 stone in 4 weeks that really gives me some inspiration x

B- slice wholemeal toast lurpack lightest and a boiled egg
L- weight watchers tuna sweetcorn can, m&s raspberry mousse
D- tbs of quorn bolonaise 3 cracker breads with light sweet chilli philly
S- boiled egg
S- marble cake small slice

Today
B- tesco melon pot
L- 1/3 tesco healthy options paella
D- 1/2 chicken Kiev, 2 potato wedges, 2tbs brocolli/cauliflower cheese bake
S- Apple pop tart
Activity
45 mins cross trainer
25 mins weights

Never made it to the gym today as my sons class were doing a charity coffee morning with songs - fair enjoyed it!!

I'm a hit pissed off at the moment, I have been doing about an hour of walking every day this week but it's making me light headed. Dropped a wee note to my dietitian and was advised to listen to my body and perhaps not do so much, she advises that it can take several months to build up enough stamina!! I was rather enjoying the excercise but it's also making me really tired and grumpy, furthermore I seem to have lost food focus.

Think I'll head to bed. I'll catch up with my diary in the morning. Night folks x

B- banana
L- 1/2 chicken salad wrap
D- m&s tandoori prawns and calamari with mint yogurt dip
S- costa skinny latte
S- dried cranberries and yogurt coated something

Missed a few days sorry, this is yesterday's food:
B - small bowl jordans natural muesli ss milk
L - warburtons thin with chicken and salad, bag of walkers pops crisps
D - 2 spoons rice, morrisons chicken saag, tiny bit of naan
s - few squares choc.
Today is son's 15th birthday, so had a bit of a mix of naughty food, but did have some chicken salad for lunch, then just had couple of crisps, small portion of trifle .

Back