• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2014 Sleevies Food Diary/s

I made a full English for breakfast as it's dh's & my smallest daughter's birthday weekend. My breakfast was hilarious. 1/4 sausage, 1/4 slice of black pudding, 2 teaspoons of scrambled egg, 1/2 hashbrown, a mushroom and 1/2 cherry tom. I'd dished up a bit more but that's what was eaten.

L- 1/2 slice black pudding & bag of french fries crisps
S- 4 seafood sticks
D- Sausage & mushrooms, pretty sure it'll be about 1/2 sausage

Drinks tea/coffee/water

I made a full English for breakfast as it's dh's & my smallest daughter's birthday weekend. My breakfast was hilarious. 1/4 sausage, 1/4 slice of black pudding, 2 teaspoons of scrambled egg, 1/2 hashbrown, a mushroom and 1/2 cherry tom. I'd dished up a bit more but that's what was eaten.

L- 1/2 slice black pudding & bag of french fries crisps
S- 4 seafood sticks
D- Sausage & mushrooms, pretty sure it'll be about 1/2 sausage

Drinks tea/coffee/water

Lol....I bet it looked like it was for a dolly!!! Was chuckling with my Mum earlier about what my Xmas dinner will look like this year ;) xx

Been away at the in-laws so ate normal just v small amounts
Yesterday
B- poached egg 1 slice white toast/butter no crusts
L-1 slice smoked salmon,1/4 apple, tbs coleslaw, small piece if Camembert, small slice of Victoria sponge
D- 3 course meal
small serving of carrot and coriander soup slice chicken breast, 1 new potato, 1 brocolli floret 2 slice of leeks and 2 green beans 1 tsp of lowfat mayo, 2 tbs of homemade trifle
S- tiny square of dark choc
Today
B- poached egg toast buttered no crust
S-small slice Victoria sponge & latte
L- 1 small slice of homemade salmon quiche ( bottom crust only) 1 tbs coleslaw 1 tbs celery and nut salad 2 olives, 1/2 slice of garlic bread. 2 tbs of trifle.
S- costa skinny vanilla latte
S- 2 squares of galaxy choc

Sorry not posted in ages......

Yesterday's menu

B: Special K with skimmed milk
S: handful of nut and seed mix
L; salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, carrot) with a mackerel fillet and a smidge of salad cream.
S: 2x light babybells
D: chicken breast with salad (as lunch)

Lots and lots of water - trying to increase my intake
4 cups of tea

Yesterday
B- Special K cereal bar
L- weetabix breakfast biscuits
D- 1/2 pulled pork wrap few pomegranate seeds
S- malteasers bunny

Need to get back on track had a awful few days
Yesterday
B- poached egg on toast
L- 2 mini soreen banana loaf
D- 3 chicken wings and 2 bites of pizza
S- pineapple kiwi and grapes pack
S- 1/2 chicken sandwich

I haven't posted again in a few days.. I'm in a 'I don't really want to interact with anyone' mood.. So not posting much. How do you get in with grapes? I've heard that the skin has to be peeled? And apple skin too...? X

I'm fine with both. Think its bypassers who tend to have problems with skin.
Yesterday:
B- Jordans natural muesli with semi skimmed milk
L - 3 macdonalds chicken selects, few fries. Was sick after :(
D - casserole beef in gravy, cabbage and sugar snap peas, 1 spoon mashed potato.

Sorry iv not posted iv had a terrible few days been in excruciating pain with my tooth, so basically not eaten much at all since Thursday . Today I managed b- 3/4 slice of toast with lurpack lightest
L- small pot of hummus tesco light options with pack of Melba toast
D- 1/4 salmon crumble, 50ml of Ben &jerrys cookie dough

Sorry to hear about the tooth pain Badgerpink, hope you feel better soon
Yesterday - bad day as lunch at father in laws, and today will be bad too as it is my daughters birthday. However have finally lost a pound after a month of stalling!
Will write down yesterdays food :eek:
B - small bowl Jordans natural museli with ss milk
L - small piece of steak with gravy, spoonful of chicken curry, few chips
bowl of trifle
D - 2 rounds egg sandwiches only ate 2/4
- packet walkers crisps
- more trifle!
Doesn't look as bad written down and compared to what I would have eaten pre op seems very little!

Oh I feel for you! I hate toothache :( I suffered with mine a few years back as I have a feat of the dentist so refused to go.. When I eventually did go I found out my wisdom teeth were growing the wrong way ( forwards towards to front of my mouth, not up/downwards so my other teeth were all getting pushed too) was dreadful...
I haven't been kept my food diary the past few days as I'm supper fed up of it..
Yesterday I had ;
B 15g bran flakes with SSM
L apx 3tbsp ice cream and chocolate flake
D 5chips with mozzarella cheese and 6 onion rings from pizza shop...

Need to give myself a big kick up to but as I'm still not even getting a litre of fluids... Humph!

Thanx gals, it's awful been back this morning after seeing the emergency dentist on Saturday who basically made it a whole lot worse by trying to pull it out and failed so he drilled out the nerve ( unsuccessfully) so I have constant nerve pain. They have referred me to have it surgically removed at the hospital so how long iv gotta wait is anyone's guess the prob is I'm on so much pain relief plus antibiotics and my stomach feels raw as I can eat much either. Iv been seriously thinking if a bus or a train would be a easy way out xx

Well, today I've eaten porridge, some melon and a cheese string for lunch and then just been to the pub for tea with my sisters, mum and step mum ordered kids meal - 2small sausage, roast potatoes and spaghetti hoops - ate the sausages, one small roastie and half a mouthful of the spaghetti...

Then had my first experience with sliming and foaming... Really wasn't nice. Sat in the toilets for 10/15 min twice just spitting slime up and wrenching foam up.. Won't be eating anything like that again for a while!! Luckily it wasn't busy so the ladies loo didn't have any visitors while I was there only my mum and sister come in. (I rang my sister when I started wretching but couldn't speak to her so they came in to me) I'm now home going to sit and try a cup of tea or something get my pjs on and remake my bed and get laid down. Going to have fluids tomorrow as I'm guessing my pouch won't be happy with me..

Well, today I've eaten porridge, some melon and a cheese string for lunch and then just been to the pub for tea with my sisters, mum and step mum ordered kids meal - 2small sausage, roast potatoes and spaghetti hoops - ate the sausages, one small roastie and half a mouthful of the spaghetti... Then had my first experience with sliming and foaming... Really wasn't nice. Sat in the toilets for 10/15 min twice just spitting slime up and wrenching foam up.. Won't be eating anything like that again for a while!! Luckily it wasn't busy so the ladies loo didn't have any visitors while I was there only my mum and sister come in. (I rang my sister when I started wretching but couldn't speak to her so they came in to me) I'm now home going to sit and try a cup of tea or something get my pjs on and remake my bed and get laid down. Going to have fluids tomorrow as I'm guessing my pouch won't be happy with me..
I had this last night, I can't chew with the tooth but tried to eat some chicken and some very squishy potato wedges sucked the hell out of them but still must have been too chunky I was frothing and sliming for about 30 mins and the stomach gripes were immense. I'm on slop today I need food as the painkillers are giving me terrible acid "( x

I had this last night, I can't chew with the tooth but tried to eat some chicken and some very squishy potato wedges sucked the hell out of them but still must have been too chunky I was frothing and sliming for about 30 mins and the stomach gripes were immense. I'm on slop today I need food as the painkillers are giving me terrible acid "( x

I think that's what was wrong too, the sausage was really meaty and closed texture, I chewed as much as I could but it obviously didn't work! :( hope you're feeling better today. I'm having a slow cooked casserole for tea, well Atleast trying it.. I feel fine today though but not eating normally x

Sorry folks, been really busy so have not posted for a while.

Monday
B 3/4 banana & 1/2 bacon (fat cut off)
L 1/2 kids healthy chicken and veg risotto
S 2 fruit and nut bits and 1/2 bag Special K mini break
T 1/2 piece of salmon and carrots
S 1/2 square dark choc and other 1/2 bag Special K
2140mls nas juice/water

Been looking for something to keep in my bag just incase I'm out and about and have missed a meal. Came across a new product range called nakd in ASDA, they are one of your 5 a day and are just fruit and nuts bits in various flavours. I have tried the cocoa delight and the raspberry ones and still have the orange ones to try. My dietitian also advised these are good as an energy booster for excercise.

Tuesday
B sausage
L 1/2 kids healthy chicken and veg risotto
S 1x fruit and nut bit and light mini babybell
T 1/2 salmon, desert spoon of peas and sweet corn and 4 small oven chips
S 1/2 square dark choc, 1 x fruit and nut bit and small piece of chicken (period on its way - I could eat a scabby horse!!)
1830mls nas juice & water

Today
B bran flakes, dried cranberries, ss milk
L HM sweet potato and carrot soup
S m&s chicken with satay dip
T small chicken thigh anf LF coleslaw
S 1/2 piece of dark chocolate
1650mls water

Hi all I've not been posting as I've been quite poorly after the toothache with a chest infection. Not been eating much and when I have I've eaten what I fancy
Yesterday
B- tin of weight watchers tuna sweetcorn
L- tesco small smoked salmon pack. Philadelphia Cadbury snack pack
D- 2 beef meat balls in garlic and chilli sauce a few forks of spaghetti a sprinkle of low fat cheese and 1 galic dough ball
S- Melba toast with sweet chilli philly
S- small pot of ben&jerrys cookie dough.
Sounds a lot but less than a 1000 cals according to my fitness pal

Back