• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

25th Jan Manchester Gastric Band

Allebatsirk

Hi there,

I am booked in for my op and the nerves and excitement have begun :) I cannot wait for this to change my approach to food and push me in the direction of a happier, healthy life.

You ladies and gents are an absolute inspiration xx

Congratulations on making the decision. I was banded 8 days ago, feel healthier already and the weight is coming off nicely! 2014 is going to be the year for us banders!!

Hi and welcome :)

I've had my band for almost 17 months and its changed my life. It is us that needs to change our eating and outlook to work with the band as it won't change it for us, but it is a wonderful tool to aid weightloss if you work with it :)

Which provider are you having your surgery with? :)

Hi thank you all for your welcome and kind words :) I'm booked in with Healthier Weight under Professor Favretti for a SILS.

I'm amazed that this is finally happening, I have hated my body for so long now I can't actually believe I feel happier and more confident already haha x

The days are going really slowly it's really strange, like everything is on hold until I get banded. Can't wait. Keep looking at myself and thinking will all this fat really go. What will I look like then. It's as if I never looked at myself before because I did not want to see me.

I know the feeling, I've been in despair with my fat for almost as long as I can remember and never really look at myself. It's caused me to stop living and now...things are going to change. This is going to help me so much and I'm already looking forward to the process no matter how difficult, because let's be honest, it can't be any harder than going it alone

Back