• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Band Diary 23/05/2009

baby jayne

Hi Everyone

I go in tomorrow for my Gastric Band Operation after it being postponed on the 25th April and 9th May.
Up to now my nerves are not to bad, but I am sure they will kick in soon lol.
I would like to thank you all for your endless support in answering all my questions and helping me to take this step, I am really grateful, thank you so much.

Good luck to you Jayne. Look forward to hearing all about it when you are back. x

Thank you Ladies. I have packed now and am sure I must have forgotten something!!
I still feel quite calm and its only 12 hours to go.

I have to be there at 7am and go for surgery at 8.30am so not long until I am on the loseing side.

Just feel sorry for my family waiting for me, that must be worrying.

good luck hope all goes well for you and cant wait to hear how you get on x

I'm home with my Gastric Band yeyyy

Hi Everyone

Thanks for all your good wishes.

I had my band yesturday and feel fab! It was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be and to be honest I have had worse toothache lol!! No seriously anyone waiting to go in don't be scared as it is not painfull.
I will write all about it tomorrow as have visitors coming shortly.

Bye

Congratulations Jayne, glad it went well!!! But just because you feel okay, DON'T OVERDO IT!!! Take it easy, let your guests do everything and just try to relax until your body has had a bit of time to recover.

That's good news and now your a member of the losers bench Woooooohooooo

Just take the advice they gave you and get some rest and i look forward to hearing about your adventure when you feel up to it

Sending hugs with fairy dust for your speedy recovery x

Hooray, done at last! Glad you are feeling well too, try not to do too much too soon though.

Take care x

Back