• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 days post band !!!

suzieblue

feeling a bit sore still, had 3-4 tbsp ready brek for breakfast and a low fat custard for tea, am i doing ok please. xx:cry:

hi your doing fine i was eating about the same a couple of days in try to keep your fluids up even if your regularly sipping juice xxheather

Hi Suzie , hows it going what is your post op food plan mine is absolutely fluids only, for 3 weeks to prevent any slippage of band and then 2-3 weeks of soft foods for same reason.

Let me know what you have been told, been also told no drinks 15 mins before a meal and no drinks for 2 hrs after all the time with the band.
Would you say on day 3 you would be fit for work?
Mia
If it cant go through a straw been told not to have it

Ready Brek 3 days post band :confused: Is that what you were told?

I was clear liquids only for 2 weeks post band, then mush for 2 weeks then normal foods after that, go with what you were advised :)

Depends on how runny the ready brek and custard was. 3 days post op I would imagine you are still on liquids. Which to me was defined as anything I can get through a straw.

You would be better with protein shakes and soup to be honest hun.

Hi Everyone, lovely to read the differing menus and plans from the surgeons, i had yoghurt on the morning following my surgery and went on mash and soup etc, basically pureed for 2 weeks. I am on soilds form Saturday which will 3 be weeks. its rather confusing isnt it but i think i have been doing ok cos i have lost 11lb. As regards work, im not going back yet as i want to get my food balance right, but feel physically well. been swimming 3 times this week too so really happy.

Back