• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 days post op what an idiot

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Yes I am probably the only idiot that woudl do this.
I am post op 3 days with a band and have just collected my kids from school, got them in emptied their bags and butty boxes one had left a sandwich and what did i do take a bite !!!!!!!!! it was too late i chewed and swallowed and i though i am ok now i have a stitch in my chest.
why did i do it ??? i have no idea
will i do it again ? NO.

will it go on its own ??
it was a very small bite and i chewed it loads

I know what you are thinking. no swear words please

Yes I am probably the only idiot that woudl do this.
I am post op 3 days with a band and have just collected my kids from school, got them in emptied their bags and butty boxes one had left a sandwich and what did i do take a bite !!!!!!!!! it was too late i chewed and swallowed and i though i am ok now i have a stitch in my chest.
why did i do it ??? i have no idea
will i do it again ? NO.

will it go on its own ??
it was a very small bite and i chewed it loads

Helen its way too soon for any thing solid as you will still be very swollen from the op inside, there for is why you have a pain & your pain will be a restriction pain from the swelling only, this feeling in your chest wil pass but try to be more carefull as challenging the band at this early stage isnt good.

let me know how you feel later it should pass through.

Liz x

I know as soon as I did it i though you idiot, wouldnt mind bloody butty that has been sat in a bag all bloody day. I need to eat more regular i was just starving and didnt think properly.
I am now just thinking what a fool, hop ei have not done any damage.
drinking water now so hope it will be ok soon x

I know as soon as I did it i though you idiot, wouldnt mind bloody butty that has been sat in a bag all bloody day. I need to eat more regular i was just starving and didnt think properly.
I am now just thinking what a fool, hop ei have not done any damage.
drinking water now so hope it will be ok soon x

if the water is passing through helen you are fine and you do not have a block sounds like you be just fine xxx

lets be honest hun who doesnt do stupid things? feel better soon xxx

:sign0007::sign0007::sign0007::sign0007::sign0007::sign0007:

Hope your feeling better xxx

if this happens again i will repeat WILL be round to slap your legs madam.......
now go and write a hundered times i will not put my hands near my mouth unless its liquid ;) xxx

I was just thinking that about you being out so soon so obviously a fast healer but this doesnt mean you can do it again obviously!!! Be careful it is easy to be forgetful but you really dont want to ruin your chances of doing this well. The band is a tool we have to not put the stuff in the mouth as wellso we work with it. Oh and dont do it again just so you get your legs slapped ha!!!

Haha was considering it just for bullyfun to come and spank me I mean slap me lol x

ooooeeeeeeerrrrrrr mrs

Back