• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3rd time of applying!!!!!

fingers crossed for u hunni xxx

They wanted me to be 2 years post op and an additional 6 months maintaining a BMI of under 26. hope this helps....what PCT do you come under?

Just an update for everyone else, should be done within the next 7 weeks....am S**ting it now, been watching them youtube videos where you see people getting it done, not a good idea :(

gotta quit smoking mate. the reason they refuse smokers is the skin doesnt heal properly, infections get in= mangy scar line. i have heard that smokers take longer to heal.

you cant fool the hospital peeps, they'll know you have been at the ol fags and this can be cancelled again.

Yeah your right, they can test you and can tell if you have been smoking in the last 21 days and more. If I can quit any of you smokers can, its not easy it really isn't but the risks of the surgery being a smoker out way the need to have that smoke.

Mandy x

excellent news hun :D

gosh that time will fly by now, the very very best of luck, hope the non smoking is going well xxx

Back