• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 week Milk diet done....and i lost a total of ....

Brilliant Andy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 WEEK MILK DIET

Hi everyone:wavey:
I'm going back to L&D next week ( 1st May) for a pre op appointment in preparation for my RNY on the 23rd May.
Just to kick start it going again..been a bit slack:eek:..i'm going on a milk diet for a week:D..

Really need to get things in order for my big day in 29 DAYS :eek:

Wish me luck....I'll keep in contact to let you know how it's going.

Hope you're all well

Andy xx

I'm surprised that's your pre-op. More likely it is to discuss the post-op diet and that you have kept to the weight target they gave you. That was my next appt after surgeon. Then pre-op is at most a week and a half before usually.

Were you at the L & D as well, blueDiamond? If so I stand corrected, but L & D are pretty procedural. Me and Andy are both there.

I've read a few posts from L&D'rs saying that their pre ops are on the same day as getting the injections and seeing the nurse. I originally got my appointment just with the Nurse... But a few weeks later I got a letter saying i've got my pre op on the same day.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Janifred said:
All the best to you

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

good luck Andy, im so pleased for you :) xxx

Mine was 2 weeks before my op at L&D. There are no set rules, especially now they are completely over subscribed. I was speaking to one of the team today. Good luck Andy, not long now! :D

Mine was last tues yve 3weeks before my op I don't go back to L&D now until my op

My appointment is 2 weeks and one day before my op which is the 26th of June. I have been told the same as Andy, pre op and start of the two week pre op diet.

Good luck Andy xx

Not long now Andy, feel like I've been following you for years now. xxx
Yeah it seems years doesn't it...probably this journey of ups and downs that does it!

Hope i can do as well as you Kate..you've done fantastically well.
:D xx

Back