• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 week Milk diet done....and i lost a total of ....

Andy1968

L&D 1ST Appointment.

This time next week i'll be at L&D for my 1st appointment....Soo looking forward to it..but really really nervous at the same time:eek:

someone tell me it'll be fine !

Hope you're all okay

Andy

It will be fine Andy, trust me!! They are all lovely there and nobody judges you! The dieticians, the consultants, and everyone else you will meet on your pre-op appointments are great, so don't panic!! The only bit that's rubbish is doing the milk diet, but it's a small price to pay for your health and a new life! X

Good luck andy ull be fine ;) x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

You'll wonder why you were so worried about this after the appointment... they are very understanding and really do see hundreds of people in our situation and don't knock us for it.

Got my Triple appointment today at L&D ..

Hi Guys

Well today i have my triple appointment at Luton & Dunstable Hospital with the Nurse,Dietitian and Psychologist.

Very excited and nervous at the same time.I have to be there at 1:30pm and each appointment is an hour...

I'll let you all know later tonight how it all went

Wish me Luck !!

Andy x

woohoo good luck Andy :) xxx

Good luck hun it will all go well ;) x

Good Luck hope all goes well for you x

Best of luck Andy, you'll sail through!! :) xxx

Hey Andy - how did it all go at L&D today?? (have they put you on the milk diet straight away? If they have I imagine you are poring over a takeaway menu deciding what your last supper will be lol!) xxx :D

All done and Dusted at me Triple today.....Everything all good to go for my Milk diet Tomorrow....Back again on the 13th Feb. Happy Days !!

Weyheyyyyyyyyyyy!! You Are SOOOOO on the road to success!!!! :D

Hey Andy - how did it all go at L&D today?? (have they put you on the milk diet straight away? If they have I imagine you are poring over a takeaway menu deciding what your last supper will be lol!) xxx :D

Lol !.....Went really well today hun.... What a great bunch of people down there.... Really REALLY happy after today... ............................

Anyway can't stop...There's an Artic Lorry outside with my Take Away :eating::8855::8855:

Anyway can't stop...There's an Artic Lorry outside with my Take Away :eating::8855::8855:

PMSL!!!!!

Aren't they all such great people there? Nobody judges you and they are all so supportive. The next 4 weeks will be tough at first, but once you get into the swing of the milk diet, things will improve and the hunger will subside. Be prepared for a few headaches and tiredness when the milk diet kicks in. 5% will come off in no time if you stick to it rigidly, then you get to meet your surgeon - from that point it will be like a rollercoaster, and before you know it you will be putting on your surgical stockings and hoping nobody sees your bum as you go up in the lift to the top floor of the surgical block in your gown!! :D

Back