• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4lb gain :(

tracyt84

just got back from my yearly visit up north seeing my family,the compliments were amazing and my sister got married,on the downside ive gained 4lb in a week,my first gain since my op..too much food n wine me thinks but hi ho im not gonna beat myself up about it,tomorrows another day and i bloody did enjoy myself :)

You have done so good I'm sure you will get back on track!! X

You are doing great xxx glad u had a good time xx

Hi Tracy. Glad it went so well, and I on,y hope hat when I gain Imwill have enjoyed it this much!!! Tracey xxx

Why would you want to restrict yourself at your sister's wedding or when away visiting family, even people without "weight issues" will gain some at an event like that. I had an aerobic instrictor once, skinny as a beanpole, but always used to push to lose half a stone before her holiday just for that reason, so she could let her hair down :)

Be happy in the memories of the good time you had. You're doing so great with your weight loss the odd gain once in a while is just part of life.

Good for you not dwelling on it. Give it a week or two and it will be off again. Just focus on the amazing comments you recieved (and you were worried :)) and let that spur you on further. I was away on holiday too and I am not to confident about my weigh in this week but we are in it for the long haul so over, done moving onwards and ''downwards'' ;)

What goes on quickly, comes off just as quickly with a bit of focus. Pleased you enjoyed yourself :D

Back