• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting 5 day pouch test on monday anyone want to join me?

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Hi everyone been stuck at the same weight for awhile but must admit i havent been eating the best of diets so think i will give the 5 day pouch test ago to kick start me into a routine and some weightloss ahead of my holiday in May, anyone want to join me im starting on monday xxx

If you google 5 day pouch test it will give you the info, days 1&2 are liquid only followed by days of soft protein and solid protein the website will explain it better than me!

Best of luck, I've done it myself a couple of times when I was hitting bad habits, and found it refreshing. The key for me is that every day becomes day 5 afterwards, so you don't just do it and then go back to how you were eating beforehand. There are lots of recipes on the site especially good soup ones for the first 2 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Good luck ladies!!!!!

i might give it a go, ill see how things go o ver the weekend. i need to do it really.

Best of luck, I've done it myself a couple of times when I was hitting bad habits, and found it refreshing. The key for me is that every day becomes day 5 afterwards, so you don't just do it and then go back to how you were eating beforehand. There are lots of recipes on the site especially good soup ones for the first 2 days.

Thanks Shel its the liquid day menus wise that im worried about so will have a look on the site xxx

I'll join you! I too am going on hold in may so we've both got it to work for! X

Hi miss charlie it will be nice to have the company! And what a great insentive....our holidays! xxx

i might give it a go, ill see how things go o ver the weekend. i need to do it really.

Come on Dawny jump aboard.....just think of that bikini!!!!!:D

oh go on then, count me in, i might just get rid of what ive got left to lose, woo hooo, but i do need to get my good habits back. see ya later girls

I'm in, have fell into very bad habits and have started to put weight on, so deffo gonna give it a go from monday! It's only 5 days, we can do it!!!

I'll join you too if you don't mind :)

I've plateau'd for past 3 or so months and really fed up :( Hopefully this will give me a kick start back to weight loss....i'm panicking a bit as I've got my 1yr check up in April !

11st lost . . . can I just say "Well Done" you must feel so proud xx

Ah thank you soooo much Kevin what a lovely thing to say xxx

What a fantastic response! Great to have the company and it will be so nice to support each other through it! As Bee says WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!

Can I join you? I desperately need to get back on track. Have had a bad week and some bad habits have emerged.

can you do the milk only diet for the first two days?

No, the first stage you need high protein liquids, and milk isn't that high. Ideally a balance of protein shakes and high protein soups (see the site for recipes). I had the book for the 5dpt which goes into more detail but I passed it on to Salski.

Can I join you? I desperately need to get back on track. Have had a bad week and some bad habits have emerged.

Of course the more the merrier! Not sure whats the best way to do this, maybe if we each post what we've had on each day and how we are coping? If anyone has any other ideas then please post them xxx

Back