• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting 5 day pouch test on monday anyone want to join me?

Hi guys think i'll join you, i need to kick bad habits and get back on the losing track, if i have support from all of you then hopefully i'll be able to get through :-:sigh: The main bit i'm worried about is from third day onwards and if i'm gonna be able to keep to soups as i totally went of them after pre and post op diets :(

do you have to buy the book to do the 5 day pouch diet or has anyone got the details I have made some soup so i could give it a go.....

do you have to buy the book to do the 5 day pouch diet or has anyone got the details I have made some soup so i could give it a go.....

Hi Judy, im no expert but if you google '5 day pouch test' then it will give you all the info you need xxx

Hi guys think i'll join you, i need to kick bad habits and get back on the losing track, if i have support from all of you then hopefully i'll be able to get through :-:sigh: The main bit i'm worried about is from third day onwards and if i'm gonna be able to keep to soups as i totally went of them after pre and post op diets :(

Nice to see you posting again and it would be great if you joined us. It's just 5 days Shaz thats a walk in the park compared to the long road of dieting we've all had to go through. you CAN do this xxx

Thanks Lisa, haven't posted much lately but have been keeping an eye on everyone ;) I know it's only 5 days, but have tried it before and not even lasted 1 day :eek: but so badly need to get back on track, haven't lost for ages and am nowhere near my target of 10st yet and would like to be bit slimmer for the summer :sigh:

Is everyone ready for tomorrow?

Ahhhhh I'm starving already! this is gonna be tough!!! The 2 days of liquids is the worst part for me! I hope this works!

If you are hungry, have some high protein liquid. You aren't supposed to feel genuinely hungry on the 5dpt and ignore it. If you are hungry, eat. High protein will keep you feeling full for a long time, hence why it's good for post-oppers. Make sure it is genuine hunger though, and not thirst, emotions or head cravings.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Morning girls! Positive thoughts only 2 days liquids! If we can do 10 Pre op wecan certainly do 2! I'm thinking my body needs to have this break to help me lose more weight! Good luck everyone!

Has anyone planned what they are having today? X

The only thing I have planned for today is weight watchers soup and lots of water so far! going to try to get some protein drinks at lunch time, although i'm not a huge fan of them! They remind me of post op pain and discomfort!!!

I am going to have a protein shake for breakfast and then some soup for lunch. I have to do this.

Im just having a protein drink but I'm still a bit sensitive to milky things so Its sending my head dizzy n sicky! I'm having onion soup for lunch!

I don't drink anywhere near enough water, so today I'm really going to focus, instead if the cupboard it's going to be a glass of water instead! Xx

Hi everyone, had a protein shake for brekkie and soup planned for lunch and dinner, good luck everybody! xxx

This is tough!!! I'm so hungry!!! so far today have had a cup of coffee, gallons of water, weight watchers soup, a low fat yoghurt, and a sugar free jelly!!! Homemade soup for dinner! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO HUNGRY!!! :(

I was fine until kids gave me left over toast, I didn't eat it, just threw in straight in the bin! Now making dinner, which is hard! But I'm determined to do this! Restriction and weight loss is the goal!

Remember girls Nothing tastes as good as slim xxx

Hi girls, wish I was doing this with you, desperately need to get back on track!!
OH moves out tomorrow, so maybe I will start next Monday.
Please can you publish your daily intake, to remind me what I should be having.
Hope you are all ok, thanks for being there xxxx

BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER :cry: had crap start to day so didn't even get started so will try again tomorrow :sigh: have stocked up on fresh soups just haven't got any protein shakes :( so hopefully it will be ok. :eek:

Oh is it ok to eat runny ready brek for breakfast??

I had a false start too:( Will forge ahead tomorrow and count that as day 1 like shaz ....:)

No panic tomorrow is a new fresh shiny day.

As for the ready brek, I'm not so sure as oats is carbs i think lol I'm no expert though so hopefully a more knowledgeable person will pop by. I also have eaten a yogurt, but after double checking it doesn't mention them so not sure if they are allowed?

I'm finding it difficult tonight. Think its more head hunger than anything , and I'm still not drinking enough water.

Today I've eaten

Fortimal protein shake
4 cups milky tea
2 glasses water
Cajan soup
Onion soup
Greek no fat yogurt

:)

Back