• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting 5 day pouch test on monday anyone want to join me?

Hey guys

B: yogurt
L: lentil & sausage soup
S: protein shake
D: High protein soup

Water 2.5 litres so far & still glugging! Scales were kind this morning!

Oooh it took all my strength not to have some spaghetti bolgnaise sauce with grated cheese earlier when I made it for the kids... still I can have that day 4??? Is that right?

Not sure Linzi, Shel may be along to advise you.

BREKKIE- protein shake

LUNCH- scrambled egg

DINNER- omlette

LOTS OF WATER!!!

Will defo try the chicken and feta cheese sounds lush! xxx

Just eaten the chicken feta slad.....one word...or maybe 2...

Yummm! and soooo filling!

Loved the feta and chicken! I owe you one Karma!

BREKKIE- Protein shake

LUNCH- Feta and chicken salad

DINNER- Chicken breast

LOTS OF WATER

Been fine today one more day to go! Yipeeeeeeeeeee! xxx

well done you guys. I really must get a grip and do this too but I just can't stomach the protein shakes. I was in holland and barret tonight and got protein shots which were half price - these have 26g of protein in them. Will these be ok?

Loved the feta and chicken! I owe you one Karma!

Glad you liked it, but can't take credit for the recipe...copied it from 5dpt site lol

Day 4
Coffee
Brekkie-Cheese omelette

Lunch...probably chicken and feta salad...still got tonnes left lol

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it's friday!!!!!!!!!

BREKKIE- protein shake

LUNCH- chicken, chicken and more chicken

DINNER- think i may have some more chicken!

Havent weighed myself yet will do so first thing in the morning. Hope everyone has survived! Definatley feel lots more restriction.....long may it last! xxx

Well done guys,sorry didn't get around to starting this week but have got some protein shake samples and am gonna have a go next week :eek: just hope i can get past day 1 :sigh: have got loads of emotional upsets going on at the mo so am in comfort eat mode :( need to get out of this and start eating proper food not rubbish :( Wish me luck

Sorry your not in a good place at the mo Shaz but im sure you can do this Day 1 is defo the hardest but fine after that, good luck, will be thinking of you xxx

I was in holland and barret tonight and got protein shots which were half price - these have 26g of protein in them. Will these be ok?

I would think they are fine x

Last day Woohooo! Did slip up last night and had some red wine :mad::eek::eek::eek: but boy was it nice lol

Weighed myself today and lookd like my slump/plateau fo 3+mths had ended!! have lost 4lbs this week!! :D:D:D

Well done to all of you that have completed this. I keep saying I should do it, and keep putting it off but I really think the time has come to give it a go as Ive been eating so much rubbish whilst our kitchen was being fitted and I need to nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand.

Im going to try a low carb/high protein week first and if that doesnt help me kick the habits then I'll give this a go.

I ended up not being able to complete the 5dpt. One of my children ended up in hospital and no decent food to be had. Going to try again next week.

My weight has stayed the same for the past 2 months(my fault as i aint been eating great) and i can now say after doing the 5 day pouch test i have lost 4lb!!!!! Really pleased as this has put me in a good place to carry on eating healthy especially with the summer coming. My next aim is to lose 7lbs and then i would have lost a total of 12 stone........bring it on!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

I ended up not being able to complete the 5dpt. One of my children ended up in hospital and no decent food to be had. Going to try again next week.

Hope you kiddie is ok now xxx

Back