• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 weeks post op

katysparkle

I'm five weeks post surgery and I don't know if I'm doing ok or not my weight seems to have slowed down & I go for my first infill on the 2nd July. Is this normal? I'd appreciate any advice :)

Welcome. You havent put any stats on, so its a little difficult to say. Sometimes if you have lost a lot of weight on your pre-op diet, the body takes a little time to adjust. Weight loss can be slower in the first few weeks post op, but we are all different. Dont worry too much at this early stage as your body needs energy to recover. Just follow your providers guidance and your band will work for you ... :)

Thank you for that I had lost a stone prior to my lap band, since having my band fitted I have lost another stone and ten pounds. I have no infill, my first one

Sorry hit the send button by accident. My first infill is the 2nd of July I have around 10 stone in total to loose :) I'm just not sure what to expect

Always ... Expect the unexpected.

Just as you think you have got your head round things, something pops up to surprise you.

But it's really exciting :party0049: you have done great so far, with no fill to rely on. Just carry on working at it, and the rewards can be fantastic x

Back