• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

50 lbs off!

Yvessa

Doctor weighed me today, confirmed on scales at home, have officially lost over 50 pounds since first referral!

Well done Yvessa x

Woohoo!!! That's brilliant!!!

And we defo should get a 50lbs badge

Haven't you lost 5st Yve? That's well over 50lbs xxx

congratulation,
did you not see ruthies 50Ib loss post i posted there the other day about your weight loss. xxxx

lyndajoan said:
congratulation,
did you not see ruthies 50Ib loss post i posted there the other day about your weight loss. xxxx

I saw it lol. I don't think we do the maths of our own loss sometimes lol

I have lost 5 stone from my heaviest. But the 50lbs is from first referral :)

That's why I am confuzzled then lol

Thanks everyone :) Really pleased - makes the pain etc worth it. Am looking forward to health :)

Yvessa said:
Thanks everyone :) Really pleased - makes the pain etc worth it. Am looking forward to health :)

That's a nice statement :)

Honestly - I struggle to see it as five stone. I have so much to lose that it feels a little like a drop in the ocean. But then I say to people, 'I've lost five stone' and they're so supportive so that helps. But, I no longer take any painkillers, and at the moment am not waking up with back pain/knee pain.

I don't feel hungry, often find myself struggling to want to eat my snacks. I feel free of diets for the first time.

how lovely that u feel free of diets :) well done on your loss cherry drop xxx

Back