• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

50 lbs off!

Well done Yvessa on your 70lbs lost. That is what counts... and it's nearer to the Century badge!

Blimey! Okay, so what do people think. Should I be counting from my heaviest, or from my official weight from referral?

How did I miss this earlier ?
Massive contracts sweetie
If anyone asks me I say **lbs since op but ** in total , my ticker is total

Honestly - I struggle to see it as five stone. I have so much to lose that it feels a little like a drop in the ocean. But then I say to people, 'I've lost five stone' and they're so supportive so that helps. But, I no longer take any painkillers, and at the moment am not waking up with back pain/knee pain.

I don't feel hungry, often find myself struggling to want to eat my snacks. I feel free of diets for the first time.

I just read what you said about feeling free of diets and started crying lol. It's what my youngest would call a 'happy cry' - I am so pleased for you. I can't wait until it's my turn for the op. Keep up the excellent work lovey x

Blimey! Okay, so what do people think. Should I be counting from my heaviest, or from my official weight from referral?

Definately from your heaviest xx

Aww, didn't mean to make you cry. But yes, having known that if I don't read every label and balance it out for years, it feels freeing knowing that I can have anything but in teeny quantities and following the rules.

Defo from your heaviest chick. Celebrate your achievement. That's weight you have lost and kept off. It all counts :)

Well done, lovely Yve :D Sooo happy for you, sweetie & glad it is all working for you without too many hiccups (literally, lol) I still get loads of hiccups :rolleyes: seems to be my soft cue, lol :):) xxx

Thanks everyone. I don't know of I have a soft cue. I know my head starts to hurt and I get muzzy if I've left food too long

Back