• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6th month anniversary

Nicola1

on my way
WOW, can't believe it's been 6 months today since I had my Spatz balloon. What a fab journey, lost a total of 52lb and now officially in the 12st bracket ( only just mind, but I'm in it lol )
Feel as though I got my life back and am looking forward to the next 6 months and what I can achieve in it :)
Hubby suggests I put 52lb in my rucksack and walk around with it to get a better idea of how much I've lost, I might just give it a go later
There's been times when I've made some bad food choices but 20yrs of bad eating habbits isn't going to disappear overnight but it's the way I now deal with them has changed dramatically
Good luck to those about to start their journey, it is worth it x

well done!, ur doing fab xx

Brill well done

great idea re: backpack....well done on your loss and my it continue!! xx

Well done on your fantastic weight loss. Did you have the procedure in Nucleus Health Care in Newport? I'm thinking of having the Spatz balloon and would love some advice.

Well done on your fantastic weight loss. Did you have the procedure in Nucleus Health Care in Newport? I'm thinking of having the Spatz balloon and would love some advice.
I'm interested too, i am looking to have spatz balloon with nucleus and cant find much info about them!

Back