• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8.5 Stone Down..... Best holiday in years:)

mamma mia

Well just got back from 2 weeks in Egypt. We went last year and loved it so decided to go again this year with 8.5 stone less baggage!! Can honestly say I felt fab just thought I would post some pics xx

Attachments

• image-3696788971.jpg
    image-3696788971.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 3,570
  • image-1623002727.jpg
    image-1623002727.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 494
  • image-123130818.jpg
    image-123130818.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 542
You look amazing hun

Really great on your loss and inspirational pics too! Glad you had a good holiday . . .

You look fantastic well done on your loss xx

You look fantastic. I'm really envious of your arms. You can't tell you were ever large. Very well done indeed !

Thankyou all best feeling ever wish I'd have done it years ago. Bought my Xmas dress today first time in years that I have been able to pick from any shop:)))))

Wonderful pic's hun and so glad you had a good time. I just got back from a holiday and felt really great being able to do up plane seat belt etc and I'm only half way there. Hoping by my next holiday next year I'll be looking and feeling as good you. Well done and fantastic news about your xmas dress :) x

Fell in love with Egypt went last year too. And Shelly well done so far i know exactly what you mean about the plane I was able to pull the tray down to eat finally:) x

Back