• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8 weeks heres the pictures :/

In eight weeks?!?!?!?!? You by passed aren't you? Fab!

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Must be eleven, just checked :)

Thanks! Yep eleven now. I have had a stricture and gastroenteritis so it's a bit skewed but might as well make the most of it! :)

Thanks! Yep eleven now. I have had a stricture and gastroenteritis so it's a bit skewed but might as well make the most of it! :)

Absobloodylootly!

bloody hell thats amazing!

wow well done

Got rid of 3 bags of size 24-18 clothes today (though some I couldn't part with lol) it's an odd feeling after only 3 months!

Got rid of 3 bags of size 24-18 clothes today (though some I couldn't part with lol) it's an odd feeling after only 3 months!

We ought to have a swap page on here

Fantastic!!! :D

I think there is one but all the stuff is pretty well worn! :/

Eeek! I only wear nice lol :p

Fab :)

Well done Nicola that's a fantastic loss, you have had it hard but hope you feel the results are worth it. So close to your goal already! Xx

wow Nicola looking at your pictures and readying your thread you should be proud of yourself going threw a horrid thing like a stricture and look at you now all worth the struggle looking forward to your next pictures I go in hospital tomorrow and this has helped me greatly well done xxx

Back