• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

94lb lost but strugglng to see any difference !!

flowerofshona

Before...Sept 2011
cameradownload173096-1-1.jpg

3 weeks post op March 2012
cameradownload173084-1-1.jpg

Not a pretty sight :cry:

Dawn, there is a big difference!!! well done :) xxx

Just look at the extra room between you & the door frame hun . Plus wearing a bra makes a difference ROFL xx

DEF see a diff - specially your boobs, they're loads smaller and lifted :) and your face too - keep up your FAB work xxx

You are looking great! There is a huge difference and the good news it appears to have come off very evenly from your entire body (just what everyone wants) xx

Yes dear, i too can see the big diff. You have done very well. Specially the boob area have shrunk a lot and now you have a nice curve too.

I think there's a huge difference! Keep up the good work :)
Sometimes, we ourselves are the last people to notice!

Have you been for an eye test this year? OMG you have clearly lost a chin, developed some collar bones and wrists, and got bigger eyeballs! Well done xxxx

omg you can see a differance dawn belive what you see as because you see yourself everyday when you look at photos of yourself befor and after you start making and picking thing out like oh ye my face looks differant mmm maybee not its the way my heads turned, things like that but trust the scales hun and how you must feel alot more lighter when you try and get around. dawn i admire you as you have done so well keep up the good work hun.

Guess we can all see what you can't, Dawn honey :) you cannot lose 94lb :eek: & not be much smaller ... get a new mirror & visit Mr Specsaver if you are still struggling to see how fab you are looking :D:D xxx

You have a NECK now bet you can actually wear reg size necklaces.. thats what i noticed when i lost my weight and when i went to buy new clothes.. i went from 28W down to the 22 W ... it really is a big difference and ill bet.. you have alot more energy? I do the Curves circutt cus it works for me and my fibermyalgia..dont be discouraged 94 lbs is 4 turkeys!!! ( 25 lb ones ) ;) good job stay with it and just let things work their way down.

LOL! the op has effected your eyesight! there is a huge difference....honestly it's clear to see :) well done

I can see it, you're developing a waist and more defined shape. Plus +++++++++ your heart must be so relieved that it's not carrying 94lbs of extra weight. So well done!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

There is a huge difference, take along hard look, i haven't lost as much as you and i can see the difference myself and people tell me all the time at school people must tell you as well surely you nlooking great xx

Your looking great, theres a huge difference between both those pics well done xx

I guess as i see it every day and i still see the fat lump looking back ! I hate having photo's done as you can see im not happy :lol
I can see my collar bone in the piccy and its nice to have a bra that fits !!!
Hope i can see my shape changing in a few month.
Thanks for being so kind and sorry to inflict the eyesore on you xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Back