• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

94lb lost but strugglng to see any difference !!

I can see a huge difference, keep u the good work your doing fantastically! Such an inspiration, can't wait til i start posting before and after pics :)) x

I don't care what you say its nothing we haaven' thought about ourselves when we have looked at our pictures but you need to look harde r now there is a huge difference you need to look and be proud and learn to accept the compliments and keeplooking in the mirror you look faB XX

There is a massive difference! Well done Dawn! X

What a difference!!! You have done amazingly well!! You've sure as heck inspired me!!
Congratulations xxxxx

There's a huge difference, you have a neck again.

Your brain is used to seeing you bigger so still sees you that way it will eventually catch up with you and start seeing the huge difference

Your weight loss to date has given you an excellent boob lift and neck lift !!! :)

Im exactly the same as you and find it hard to see a difference but people tell me im getting smaller. There is a difference between the 2 pictures so just keep doing what your doing.

Kim

Back