• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A bit panicky :-(

North west London. You ?

SW, Kingston but at my partners most wkends (Stansted)

Someone from CX called me bk and left msg saying that there has obv been an error and he will get the admissions co-ordinator to call me on tues (she off til then) to arrange a date :-D happy again now!!!

pleased everything has been sorted out for you, i wish my op date was quick as yours i have 2 wait up2 6 months once been put on the list xx

:-( I hate waiting! Am so impatient lol
Hope it is quick really!!! For both of us xx

Glad they called you back - and everything crossed for a date really soon xx

It sounds like you are going to get some good news on Tuesday. I am very excited for you flower. :)

Excellent news !! I've been thinking of you x

Aww thanks Blueeyes :-D

Hell yes Deets!!! How are u this evening? Not stalkin me I take it lmao

well i can honestly say you have chose the best in cx ............... i had a longer wait and some postponements due to mainly other health probs, but i had my op in jan and i can honestly say i had the best care i have ever experienced at any hoispital, i felt like a person not a number.
i am due back again next week for my 3 month check up xx

That's great to hear Tracey!

Deets, lol goin cinema with my baby sister!!! U??

Lmao still, it's a CHOC protein shake so can't complain too much! Never watched Fringe! Well have a gd night hunni xx

Hi hun - just read your post - so it seems tomorrows the day you should get your date.
Fingers crossed for you hun! I look forward to reading your update with a date soon xxx

Back