• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A bit panicky :-(

Hi hun - just read your post - so it seems tomorrows the day you should get your date.
Fingers crossed for you hun! I look forward to reading your update with a date soon xxx

Thanks hun, got impatient so called them. Admissions still don't even have me on the waiting list so have left a message with the bariatric team for co-ordinator to get back in touch with me. Am like a nervous kid here!!!

Good luck Angel. Really hope you get your answer today x

Oh come on I'm biting my nails here in anticipation. I've just read the 3 pages of your post only to get to the end and you've not got an answer :(

Let us know as soon as you've heard. As the others have said, you will hear good news soon x

Lol thanks Andrea x

They said that co-ordinator back tomoro now so fingers crossed xx Will let you know as soon as I hear!

Good luck good luck good luck!! Fingers crossed for you hun x

Andrea73 said:
Hey, just wondering if you heard anything today???

Nope :-( I tried calling them but no answer! been ill all day so not really cared!!!
Will try gettin hold of them again tomoro!

I hope you get better soon xxx And good luck for tomorrow :)

Thanks Fuffs
Me too, feel terrible :-(

aawww.....Big (((hugs))) to you chick xxx

Hope you get well soon hon, and will keep my fingers crossed you hear something tomorrow xxx

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I got a letter from hospital today and literally threw all my shopping to the floor and ripped it open. Unfortunately NOT op date :flamingmad: It a copy of the letter that the surgeon sent to my doc basically saying;

'Today, I consented to this lady having a gastric bypass. She is very happy with this and we shall see her when she comes in for her operation. I also gave her the diet sheet for the low calorie diet and put her on the waiting list.'

The letter is dated 26/04/11.

So I thought, great! Will phone them and find out only to be told I'm still not on the waiting list :rant2:

I have left msg #3 on the voicemail of clinic (do they EVER answer the phone?!) for them to call me back but am starting to get really frustrated! I never did have patience!

:needhug:

Ok after all the stomping around, child imitations, the hospital called me bk and...I have pre op assessment on 26th!!! :-D
So op should be early/mid June according to the woman I spoke to :-D
Soooo happy!

WoooHooooo, I'm sure the time will fly by xx

Congratulations Angel! That is great news!!!

Thanks both of you. :-D am so excited but feel sad for you Fuffs. Am sure it will be sorted soon though xx

Congrats thats magic news and the time will come round so quick.

I can now sleep and stop biting my nails now you have your news. :)

Andrea73 said:
Congrats thats magic news and the time will come round so quick.

I can now sleep and stop biting my nails now you have your news. :)

Lol aww nice to know someone cares!!!

Back