• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A booster...

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
...Are you post op and feeling as though your weight loss is very slow and the inches dont appear to be shifting incredibly?...try your old clothes on!!!
My weight loss is quite slow (1lb a week on average these days) and my inches ARE going down but slowly and so I felt a little down about it but last night I tried some of my old clothes on and oh my word did I end up feeling great hehe
The clothes that used to be tight on me are now drowning me and clothes that I only dreamt of wearing are now comfortable on me.
I tend to forget how well I am doing when I see other peoples stats but then I have a try on of clothing and feel sooooooo much better.
There is one black dress that I have had for years and have had at the back of my wardrobe as it would go nowhere near me but I tried it on again last night and it fits perfectly, hell, within a stone or so it will be too big hehe
So if you are feeling down because you feel your weight isnt dropping enough and your measurements dont SEEM to be vastly different, drag out your old clothes and try them on...you will soon feel brilliant and start to not really care what the scales say.
Steph xx

Back