• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A&E's "Heavy" and MTV's "I used to be Fat"

E_Squared84

Member4Ever
Ok these are my new series to follow so far in 2011. People losing weight for themselves and not for a competition. If you guys in the UK have it please check it out.

Dont think we have those programmes over here lovey. I am watching Biggest losser uk and American Biggest losser at the moment but they are competitions. xxx

E_Squared84 said:
Ok these are my new series to follow so far in 2011. People losing weight for themselves and not for a competition. If you guys in the UK have it please check it out.

I love mtv's I used to be fat. Although I don't like how they are trying to push that it's super easy to lose weight.

That is true @ Dee. You have to have like no job or responsibilities plus a personal trainer for crazy results like that. But it's great to get it done at a young age so that it might be easier for long term health and wellness.

I'm really enjoying the Biggest Loser USA and UK... have followed all of the series and they are inspiring particularly from the exercise perspective.

Love and hugs xxx

Both r great shows I just would like for them to be longer. They edit a lot. The show heavy is great but I'm left with wanting more. I want to know what happens to these people.

Back