• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A few thing i could do with some answers too please

kerrylee37

[url=http://www.TickerFac
few thing i could do with some help with !!
week today since op ,doing great until last night went out , oh my god i was dying had to most painfull wind ever felt like i was getting stabbed had to go a lie down on the back seat of my car lasted about 3 hours nothing worked minted tea,med from hospital rubbing belly walking nothing (thought i was dying I KNOW VERY OVER THE TOP)lol also just a few qyestions i need help with
1. how much should i be drinking soup wise i can managed 400ml is that too much
do it in two halfs tho im not drinking much but i make myself drink that in two half cause i dont think it good not eating hardly anything all i ve be having it 1 slim fast 1 tin of soup and one veg drink cant managed to drink much in between cause it take me too long if rush get bad heartburn
2. im hiccupping i thought you couldnt hiccup ????
3. is it ok to lie on your side or front when your sleep worried i might move port
would love somer help on this hope everyone is doing good
p.s ive lost 10 in 7 days :)

Can't help with most questions, but hiccoughing is still normal as it is nothing to do with the stomach, its the big muscle between your tummy and your lungs spasming.

Back